Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning! @buck90 surprisingly it was fairly tame around here this year. My pup appreciated it! Have a good one!

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD @buck90 & OG!

8 Likes

Lol Good morning! @CanuckistanPete Guess what day it is!

3 Likes

Good Morning :coffee: :sunglasses: @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD @buck90 @CanuckistanPete and early bird OGs!

6 Likes

Good morning! @InTheWoods Hope your doing well this morning!

2 Likes

Likewise! Chugging some coffee before letting the chickens out.
Work should be fun today 90 degrees with 85% humidity. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Indeed it is. :confused:
Morning fella’s!
Well, at least I’m gonna have a short work week.
@InTheWoods, eww.

5 Likes

Good morning! @blowdout2269

2 Likes

Yes sir! Can’t say I miss crawling around in 130-150 degree attics at all myself!

2 Likes

Good ol new england @blowdout2269 :coffee:

@NDNCHILD Thats wicked heat. Better off pouring water on yourself going in because coming out you’ll look the same :joy:
Humidity should drop off tonight :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Coming home in the summer the only thing on me dry was the bottom 6 inches of each pant leg cause the sweat ran in my boots! :joy: A year or so before I was finished a fella I worked with died in an attic 5 feet from the exit. Exit to unit he was working on was only 25 or so feet. That was my wake-up call. I was one to never take breaks. Always to focused on getting the job done. NOBODY pays you enough in construction to risk your life or health. PPE and water/cool down breaks whether you want to or not!

5 Likes

Morning all you groovy guys and gals of the Ganjaverse.

GROOVY??? Ain’t heard that word since about 1969. Haha.

5 Likes

@NDNCHILD Thats intense to hear only 5 ft from the exit. Thats not worth the risk.

1 Like

Good Morning OG! lol again!

5 Likes

Good morning! @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 hope you’re both doing well this morning!

3 Likes

So far, so good, lol I actually feel fairly decent this morning. I managed to grab a bit of sleep…after finally falling asleep around 3:45AM! lol Last time I looked at my phone…

6 Likes

Any z’s are good z’s these days! I gotta hit the post office this morning but think I may have a nap afterwards. It’s been about 20 hours I’ll probably be good for a lay down in another two. :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains:!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day today

2 Likes

Good morning! @MoBilly and @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes