Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning @NDNCHILD

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning! @Kronnkk

2 Likes

Back from the barn, I’m so dang happy! lol It’s raining, I got soaked… lol but to go back and forth, even in the rain, makes me feel so damn great!! :scream: :blush: :wink: :+1:

Seems a couple hours is about my limit, but I’m champing at the bit to push it further, lol

17 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @JohnnyPotseed . It is nice getting back to doing stuff. I need to be careful not to over do it. Hope we all have the same digit count as yesterday.

7 Likes

lol Oh believe me, cuz… I have to constantly remind myself to not overdo it! Been there, done that before. That can undo/setback all I’ve done to get to this point, lol ‘A man’s gotta know his limits’!

I’m not as young as I used to be, lol back when I knew NO limits!
On other words, I ain’t as hard-headed as I used to be, in my younger years! lol

8 Likes

True story Johnny, I find it hard to let others do for me, but im no spring chicken anymore. Sometimes it s better to sit back and watch.:wink:

5 Likes

Yeah, but where’s the fun in that?
LOL

6 Likes

Usually its only stuff like carrying stuff up from the basement and when someone wants to move furniture and stuff like that. I usually find the fun in the joint im smoking while I watch.

6 Likes

LOL I tell Rose that allll the time. It actually causes me pain to just havta sit n watch her doing it all. (I call it ‘having all the fun’) lol

7 Likes

I know just how you feel about that. I was watching someone doing ground work with a yearling about a month ago.
The guy was doing a fine enough job but my mind was screaming “Let me show you this here!!”. I was itching to climb in that round pen. LOL
It was indeed painful.

5 Likes

I’m telling ya buddy. Rose and my wife must compare notes. I know she hurts too. Rarely says a thing about it. Frigging tough.

4 Likes

Rose is a tough capable woman, she knows how to ‘work smarter, not harder’ But I always took the bulk of grunt work. She does me proud, for sure. BUT… lol
Hell, she ain’t no bigger than a popcorn poot! 5’3" & 105lbs.

9 Likes

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Goodnight Johnny!

3 Likes

Good night buddy

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and company!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90. Good morning OG’s, almost the weekend happy Thursday.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good morning! @buck90 and @Greenfingers. Good morning ! OG’s! I almost beat y’all to it but just wasn’t fast enough for you two!:grin: Have a great day!

4 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers and @NDNCHILD
Waiting on the dog to finish her business and then I got to do a few garden chores before heading to work. Y’all have a good one

6 Likes