Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD @buck90 & OG!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning fella’s!
My new hump day. :wink:

6 Likes

Well, guys, I THOUGHT yesterday was Hump Day. But I got way wasted and fell asleep. Hehe.
Happy Thursday everyone.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:
Late start but getting there with my first cup of joe with some tahoe.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning all!
What a grand morning it is!!! We got the morning chores done and didn’t even break into a sweat. lol

6 Likes

Good morning Mo, I wish I could say I wasn’t sweating, but I started my day with a 500 degree plate. It’s hot :hot_face:

5 Likes

I am so done with the heat for a bit. Mid 80’s for the next few days sounds like a vacation to me right now. lol

5 Likes

dang i wish, feels like 101 here already, but only 90 lol
edit: heat index was 109 yesterday

4 Likes

Last week, the “feels like” temp was ~ 114 degrees for a couple of days. Starting chores at 5:30 in the morning would still have me soaked with sweat before I got done two hours later.

5 Likes

summer has arrived, well it never leaves miami but i guess the rest of the country has their summers now.

stay safe in this heat, its no joke!

4 Likes

Yeah @Slammedsonoma420 . I visited my daughter in Tampa a little while back during the hottest part of the year and it made the trip mizzzzzrible!!! I’d still do it again to see them if I had to during the summer but if I have my choice it won’t be during Hell days.

4 Likes

family is always worth it! just looking out the windows saying to myself, such a nice day inside.

3 Likes

Morning everybody

5 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @InTheWoods . I have yet to try Tahoe OG. I need to.

7 Likes

Here I am feeling bad about working in 85 degrees :joy::joy::joy:
All fairness it looks like someone sprayed me with a hose

5 Likes

Morning :coffee:
It’s a great smoke. I wish I could describe it. :joy:
I forgot to mention it was Tahoe Animal, Not pure Tahoe Og. Cali connections Tahoe OG is the one I’d get to grow in the future. I think it’s the one I smoked in the past when out in California.

4 Likes

Oooof I looked like that yesterday. :joy:
Stay hydrated. Fortunate to have off today. Tomorrow I’m back in the heat. :sunglasses:

3 Likes