Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Terrible outside. I’m eating salt drinking water and still dehydrated. Kicking my ass
You catching up on hydration on your day off!

3 Likes

Yea, I hear that. It’s to the point where I’m about to start bringing pedialyte to work along with the water :joy:

3 Likes

I hear that!

2 Likes

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Idk what y’all keep talking bout this heat. My cab is A/C’d with cooled seats! Lol, yeah I’m spoiled.
But, when I do get out to shovel(or just walk back to my truck hehe), I get to sweatin like a stuck pig. :hot_face:

Goodnight JP!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. 8 hours to the weekend.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Happy Friday!
I’m gonna try to get 8 hours in this weekend, the wife will be out of town so might as well work and make some $.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good morning OG! Good morning! @Greenfingers @buck90 @CanuckistanPete Happy Friday y’all!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning everyone. Friday again. Weeks seem to fly by.

7 Likes

IKR? lol It seems the older I get, the less time a year takes to come n go, lol

7 Likes

Good morning JP and company. Rise and shine!
:grinning:

6 Likes

Morning folks!

6 Likes

No shit @JohnnyPotseed . It’s either time screaming by, or it’s like a sloth on fentanyl. On days where I’m waiting for my new HLG Scorpion. Too early to look at tracking.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning all you wonderful knuckleheads!
Hey Johnny, I see no sign of any bugs or eggs. Those eggs dried up and there seems to be none left on the plants whatsoever. I’m thinking about mixing some to treat the top of the soil with just in case they went subterranean. What do you think? Would you do that? And would you reduce the strength of the mix if so?
Thanks again.

6 Likes

Big time wind this morning. Scattered all my stuff in the yard. Zamadelica did not like it either. I can’t see, from the house, it’s raining, if there is any branch breakage. Hellacious storms tho. I left my table umbrella open last night. I don’t know where it is this morning.

4 Likes