Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Just got back in from the barn., saw the question.
I wouldn’t do a soil drench with it. Other than spraying the top , maybe. But still use the proper strength.

3 Likes

I saw the map last night @BigMike55 and saw you guys were in the crosshairs of that storm. There’s another big wave coming from what they said last night. I haven’t looked at the TV today. I hope it has changed it’s predicted path.
It showed the main storm dropping South of us yet again. Honestly at this point I’d gladly take some strong storms just to get the rain along with it. Round bales are going for $200 if you can get them. I see a ton of ranchers selling out this year. The price of beef is going to be insane next year. I would advise you to find someone that will split a side of beef with you while you can. If you have a place to keep it.

4 Likes

Will do. :+1:

3 Likes

They won’t be ‘wiped out’… just knocked down, lol there’s always some you missed. On the ceilings, lights, floor, etc Just keep an eye out and any time you see ANY signs of activity, hit em hard! We spray as much of everything as possible.
Plants, pots, soil, floor around, parts of the walls, etc

5 Likes

Get yourself a hand held paint sprayer works excellent. I use a commercial airless that sucks out of a 5 gallon pail. They don’t stand a chance it fogs the room don’t forget to wear a good mask and coveralls .

3 Likes

We’ve discussed something along those lines. lol Using that 2 gal pump sprayer gets to Rose’s arm now n then. Heck , lol it gets to me too, but she sprays more than I have since we got the mix recipe.
edit… also before we got the mix, lol she’s been doing everything for over a year! I’m just getting back into it with her, lol

5 Likes

I know my friend @MoBilly has said the same as me about our wives. But it cannot be said enough. A good woman is hard to find, lol and when you DO find her, you better treat her right!
I know ladies, lol it’s probably the same for finding a good man! I’m not trying to be misogynistic!

I never let a day go by without letting her know how much I love & appreciate her, and thanking her for all she does!

13 Likes

btw… GOOD NIGHT OG!

6 Likes

Well said my friend.
I’m also fairly certain that no other woman would put up with all my shit either. :rofl:
G night!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good morning OG! Good morning Y’all! Have a great weekend! Hope some of y’all are sleepin’ in! :grin:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @NDNCHILD, good morning OG’s. Happy Saturday morning.

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
Good morning @NDNCHILD I did manage to sleep in but up and at it now, wife and dog are still sawing logs.
Have a great day y’all!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD @Greenfingers & OG

7 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete :+1:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

This, right here.
My wife is treated like a queen most of the time. I even open car door for her, etc. It’s called chivalry. And there ain’t nothing wrong with it.

Good morning everyone.

10 Likes

Good Morning OG :sunglasses: :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning my friends!

7 Likes

When I told my buddy Jimbo I was gettingmarried, he grabs me by the neck and shakes me. “You better not fuck up like you always do. You will NEVER find anyone else who will tolerate your bullshit.”
She wasn’t into mothering a drunk. She never tried to “fix” me. I was pretty damaged. What she did was be there thru thick and thin, not fixing me but helping me back up.

She’s the keeper. I’m lucky I didn’t get thrown back.

8 Likes

Sorry to be rude. Good Morning OG. Hope ya all have a fine day.

5 Likes