Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Morning crowd. Got a fat to-do list this weekend, as always hehe. Be popping in from time to time.
Have a great weekend y’all. :grinning:

5 Likes

Morning folkers

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

This is what’s for breakfast.

Peanut Butter Breath is looking and smelling great coming out of the Grove Bags.
Since you are growing some, I thought I’d post it here.

12 Likes

Good morning OG!

6 Likes

Those look really nice. Interested in your smoke report. The PBB has my attention.

7 Likes

@blowdout2269 @BigMike55 @crownpoodle lol I always tell Rose that the creator blessed me and pranked her!

6 Likes

I’ve smoked some recently so I can give you a pretty good idea how it hits me. I can tell you this much. I can feel it in my head before I feel it work on my body. I was hoping for mainly bodily effects but I may have taken it a week too soon for my needs. I’m dang sure not picking up the chainsaw for a while. lol
I took two hits earlier so I know in a little while the headiness will back off and I can get back to work with less pain. It does help with that. That is a major plus. I was just hoping for some great nighttime meds and got too impatient so I chopped early. :frowning:
It smells of good dirt with a slight hint of citrus. I can’t really say that it has a nutty smell all that much though. The earthiness is the prominent odor.
The taste is not exceptional right now but there’s still some curing needed, so… we’ll see. I really don’t expect too much change in that. It’ll get more smooth but I don’t look for much of a change.
I’ll definitely run more but they’ll go at least 10 weeks instead of 9.

8 Likes

Kinda like Island Sweet Skunk has, in my opinion, ZERO skunkiness, can’t say it’s sweet smelling either. It did originate on Vancouver Island tho.

4 Likes

You’re right @BigMike55 . No skunk at all. lol

2 Likes

Frankie growing as she does…

10 Likes

lol and looking damn good, as she does!

You’ll be able to sit a hammock up under that tree, before long. Rest in the shade! lol

3 Likes

Good NIght OG! I hope everyone had a great day! Cyas tomorrow, lol

4 Likes

I’ve hand my ass handed to me crawling around weeding the vegetable garden most of the day. Ugh, so sore.
Night bro.

3 Likes

Good morning JP and company! Off today and probably gonna have some bad weather, of course!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 & OG

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @buck90, I am not getting anything done this weekend. Try again next weekend :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Atta boy @Greenfingers

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good morning OG! Good morning! @buck90 @CanuckistanPete @Greenfingers Sunday funday before Monday? I’m just gonna couch surf and watch the turtle.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Thunder & lightening, supposed to be rain most of the day.

9 Likes