Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all others! I love that I always have Sundays off, and get to sleep in! Unfortunately I still usually get up around the same time I the morning, but oh well lol

9 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @JohnnyPotseed . Got some weather tis morning. Not many summer storms in my hood.

7 Likes

Morning, Rock Stars of the Cannabis World. Everyone have a great Sunday.

6 Likes

Good morning all.

5 Likes

Hope weather confines itself to rain . Personally don’t mind a little light show . Critters don’t care for it at all . Blue Angles been practicing / doing an airshow from last Wed thru yesterday . Still gettin’ the stinkeye…

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning OGs! :coffee: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!

9 Likes

Belated g’morning fuckos!

7 Likes

Ugh, finally finished weeding the peppers and carrots! Just got the tomatoes and onions left, but they’ll probably wait until next weekend. To effing hot. I got smart and went and bought a 10×10 shade canopy for this very reason! :wink:

Dont mind the random pumpkin(?) plants. I cant bring myself to kill them, lol. I’ve already transplanted about twenty of these volunteers from last year. These ones I kinda get get outta control though. Currently looking for another spot to dig a couple more holes. :grin:

10 Likes

@blowdout2269
I love me some pumpkin pie! If you have never made pumpkin butter, you gotta! I could founder on that stuff.
:+1:
Give me some French bread toast, goat butter and pumpkin butter. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it!

5 Likes

Mmm, pumpkin pie yes!
But pumpkin butter? Is this like apple butter? :thinking:

1 Like

Yep. That’s exactly what it is.

1 Like

I can do that!
Assuming I have time after all my salsa, sauce, and jam canning! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There’s lots of recipes online. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Call me ‘strange’ lol but I prefer sweet potato to pumpkin, even though I do like pumpkin! loll

4 Likes

Oh, I’m way ahead of you there, lol.
I was actually just reading a few. Easy enough! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I like sweet potato in pie… that’s about as far as that goes. lol.
Pumpkin however, You have to be a terrible cook to mess up pumpkin. lol

3 Likes

yep, I was speaking of pies. Sweet potato over pumpkin, any day. lol

4 Likes

If you get a sweet potato pie baked just right… I’ll fight you over the last piece for a fact. lol

3 Likes