Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Just woke and boke? Waked and baked? Either way… feel better now!

6 Likes

That’ll usually do it!

3 Likes

Yeah… maybe no more hash in the morning though! Or I’m gonna have to make a sativa heavy batch.

4 Likes

Good morning! What a GREAT DAY! Don’t you just love Mondays!? It’s the only chance to get the week started on a good foot so be kind to one another. Buy a coffee and a doughnut for someone that loves to hate Mondays. Then watch them smile despite themselves. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Too lazy to make coffee this morning, took a ride for some. :joy:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG! again lol

5 Likes

Good morning! @MoBilly Great words to start the week! P.S. You can also throw them a bowl of hash at 6am and watch them drool on themselves for a couple hours. Seems to be a thing.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed hope you’re well this morning!

4 Likes

Morning folks!!!

:v:

5 Likes

Better than I thought, thnx. lol I managed to lay down at 3:30, up at 5:30 the back down for another hour or two. So got a couple hours rest, feeling like a new man…(new old stock lol)

5 Likes

Yessir I live that schedule often myself. Lol it’s amazing what we can adapt to. Also do the 48 on 6 off 12 on 4 off thing sometimes too. That’s not as fun.

2 Likes

Back in the day lol I often pulled 24s & 48s, the occasional 72 and rare 96 were pure hell afterwards, though.

Nowadays, that’d put me in the ground! lol

2 Likes

Yeah I’m glad I’m not “working” those kinda hours anymore! (Just an insane guy’s sleep schedule. Lol)

1 Like

At least I got well paid when I did them kinda hours! I wouldn’t do it for the ‘fun’ of it!

Wee-e-ell, maybe a bit of em were for the fun I was havin…

1 Like

:wink: lol yup!!!

1 Like

I remember many times at pow wows, we’d sit up around the fire until after sun came up, then dance, etc all day… just to repeat that night. lol

15 Likes

1st post might welcome the 1st roast around here. Some pretty witty trolls around here before they’ve had the 1st pot of coffee
A fine good morning to all you OG 'ers

6 Likes

No trolls allowed lol except the one n only @DougDawson !

10 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy Monday!

5 Likes

I’m rethinking this! lol Rose wants me to ‘ride along’ with her this morning… I think she has ulterior motives on putting me in the ground early! It’s a plot, I tell yas!!

I’m JUST getting over the last one lol

yeah yeah yeah… I know, getting out and moving is good for me, but…

8 Likes