Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Jeez dude. Last I saw you it would be a major chore just getting you in the car. Lol.

4 Likes

It’s still close to that, cuz. lol takes about 10 minutes from house to car and load the walker in back, then get me into front seat, etc
All of 50’, maybe 45 lol
Just glad the son built that ramp, it gets used!

5 Likes

GreenCorn Ceremony is coming my brother!

3 Likes

You get out, be careful, bruh. You dam sure don’t need to fall down. That would REALLY set you back.

5 Likes

IKR lol we are careful, but It’s the only way I’m gonna get any part of me back, so gonna do it, I reckon! Damnit! lol

4 Likes

Slow and steady brotha! We’d like you round for a bit longer.

6 Likes

I think @TopShelfTrees1 is an Ogre, not a troll.

3 Likes

lol was that a 'troll’ing I just heard?

2 Likes

If I gotta get out-n-about this morning, I’m stopping at the barn to see my ladies before I go anywhere! Pics will be coming lol

6 Likes

@crownpoodle Definitely, some might say Thug even . Lol

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Your really chatty this fine Monday morning!

6 Likes

Good morning OG!

5 Likes

Nice. Very nice. Troll and ogre are terms of endearment round here.

5 Likes

Running a flash sale starting at noon today for 48hrs only.
sale will run from 12 noon, today, my time(Central) until 12 noon on Wednesday
in the Hall thread

4 Likes

Reckon it’s time for a small update for y’all viewing pleasure! lol
in the veg room there are a few different strains in various stages. I didn’t do much bending over to check which plant was which, so… in no particular order;
Frankenstein, SkyWalker, Monkey Business, TriForce, Frosted Cobra,
Alaska Thunder Fuck, Fat Bastard (3seedlings in tiny cups, just sprouted)
First up is the center of floor, then a couple of shelves sorry about the 'yellowish look, I didn’t turn off the big LED

Then into the budroom, same strains in no particular order. Most have been pollinated, some not, with different strain’s pollen for some kickass crosses!

beans coming along

That’s it folks, Thnx for taking a peek!

16 Likes

Looking great! Can’t wait for the next drop! Outta likes for an hour or so… it happens. I’ll be back!

3 Likes

Looking mighty fine in there @JohnnyPotseed I like the way you get your plants to spread out, by topping a few times I assume.

1 Like

I almost always top em cuz. Prefer more buddage than the bigger colas. It all gets smoked lol so why worry about the size? The big colas get broken down anyhow… lol
I used to go for them big ol donkey-dick colas, lol gotta admit, they’re cool to have. but, then I break em down into the curing jars and on the tray. So, where is the win?

9 Likes

Makes sense, and smaller colas mean less chance for bud rot on plants with dense nugs. I got so much to learn still

5 Likes

Good Night OG!
and while I’m here lol
Good night OG!

2 Likes