Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Not goin for it, huh? Damn…

2 Likes

Happy Birthday. Hope it was awesome.

1 Like

Good Night OG!

1 Like

Goodnight Johnny. Rest well!

3 Likes

Good morning JP and company,
just read last night’s posts and now have the munchies, yummy
Have a great day y’all!

Happy belated B’ day to you @chronix

6 Likes

Good morning! @buck90 Be careful! My belly hurts!:rofl: so worth it!

4 Likes

Good morning my sweet-toothed growmies :v::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good morning! @Natea Yeah it’s been a sugar rush around here lately! :joy:

4 Likes

Haha yeah you guys make me want to take some peach cobbler and top it with some cheesecake haha. Just go full-on with the sugar :candy::birthday:

5 Likes

Don’t forget the whipped cream!

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @NDNCHILD @Natea & OG!

8 Likes

Good morning! @CanuckistanPete Lol put Tuesday back in the dark where you found her ugly self! :joy: Have a good one buddy! Maybe she’ll ugly duckling on ya!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, @NDNCHILD, @CanuckistanPete good morning OG’s, two fer Tuesday.

4 Likes

Good morning! @Greenfingers I was wondering where you were this morning. We can combine your two fer Tuesday and my taco Tuesday and …… well hell now my belly hurts again! :joy: Have a good one! Or two.

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny! I’m already in the hole for 56 minutes this morning. Here’s some! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ok, my likes disappear soon after using them. Gotta hit the Emoji like-bank now lol
@NDNCHILD @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete @Natea @buck90
here yas go!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Goooooood morning OG family! It’s going to be a scorcher of a day so pace yourselves accordingly!

5 Likes

lol on my way to the barn…slowly

3 Likes

Check on those PBB seeds please. :slight_smile:

4 Likes