Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Cobra Cane?
:thinking:

1 Like

That has possibilities! lol

1 Like

Well, break over. lol
In those immortal words, “I’ll be baaack”.

1 Like

It’s great to be able to look forward to things like that :slightly_smiling_face:. Loving the Frankenstein fem plant so far btw. It does love nitrogen and the structure is very classic Frankie. Stem rub is a deep smell, mostly diesel/skunky.

3 Likes

My dad used to say,
If I have to stop this car, that’s your ass!
We would Snap! Shit! then…or else.

3 Likes

Aye, @MoBilly
I was thinking about you last night. We have been watching a series on Netflix called Ozark. Takes place around Lake of the Ozarks.
Have you seen it? We are about 6 episodes into the first season. Pretty good show, so far.

2 Likes

Is that the one that has quite a lot of meth dealing going on? I don’t watch a lot of series. I also don’t watch a lot of crime, drama (especially CIS type of stuff). Westerns, as wholesome a comedy as I can find now days and documentaries are about the extent of my tube watching.
It’s mostly music in the background around my home (genres dependent on activity). lol

2 Likes

Here too @MoBilly, I prefer sitting in the shade smoking a doob and having coffee with the music on.

3 Likes

I prefer being outside as much as possible. Preferably surrounded by my critters. Baby goats are good for a persons soul.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan! lol We might watch a movie now n then, usually late in the evening. But I personally prefer being out in the farm-inna-barn, to anything else.

3 Likes

Even Topped @JohnnyPotseed, Frankenstein’s heading past 6’ real soon.
A few fresh shots from this afternoon

Posing with SUNSHINE DAYDREAM up front

9 Likes

Beautiful! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for that @NDNCHILD
Its loose, look out lol

2 Likes

SHE’S ALIIIIVE!! Muahhaahhhaaa

Looking very nice also! lol

2 Likes

Nice Audio Johnny

1 Like

Weather for tomorrow says 99 with heat index of 112…
DAMN!

3 Likes

Looking good @MissinBissin :muscle:

2 Likes

Lots of bad stuff happening everywhere, coast to coast. Mudslides, floods, fires, storms/hurricanes/tornadoes… Summer is just getting started!
Tell yas what, folks. looks to be a rough-un oncoming! So buckle up! Good luck to anyone in the path of these things!

7 Likes

Thanks @buck90
Having a great year with all these strange (dialed-in) genetics

3 Likes

We, pretty much, hid in the house today. That heat feels like it’s cooking you straight through your clothing. I tried three times today and retreated. I guess we’ll take care of as much as possible after dark this evening. The only thing that took precedence over staying cool was keeping everything with fresh water.
I’m beginning to consider digging into the hillside and building a subterranean home. If I were just a little younger and richer it would be more than a consideration. Between the heat and all that that @JohnnyPotseed spoke of… below the surface, in that nice cool ground wouldn’t be a bad thing as long as we’re not talking about a 6’3 x 3’ box. I’ll need a little more room to move around than that. lol

5 Likes