Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:
Coffee maker needs to brew faster haha.

4 Likes

We have a Bunn coffee machine, it’s old but still puts out a pot in just a couple minutes.

5 Likes

I like old Bunns and I can not lie!

3 Likes

lol Yep, when I get up, I want coffee NOW!
Tried those with timers, but I never know when I’m not gonna be able to rest anymore.

3 Likes

Same here, I neeeed it lol I always end up waking up earlier than the timer and still end up having to wait. I gave up trying and just make it half awake.

Hope everyone’s coffee is great this morning. :coffee:

3 Likes

We have 2 different grinders for beans. The electric one doesn’t do as fine as the hand crank, but the cranker gets to us sometimes, lol

2 Likes

Nice, I found I don’t like the coffee ground up too fine otherwise I find it in the coffee from our percolator. Semi fine/mainly coarse beans work best for me.

I would like to pick one of the old school coffee grinders for the days when power goes out and want some fresh ground coffee. A little elbow grease in the morning for those cups of joe is worth it.

2 Likes

They last forever, lol these two are at least 10-12 yrs old. The hand crank came first, then we got the electric because of trouble sometimes cranking
We use a Kona blend beans

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Another Hump Day. Doctor appointments today so no wake and bake. You Kats and Kitties have a good day. Stay out of the heat.

8 Likes

Excessive heat warning today, anyone in those conditions better stay hydrated!
Heat index gonna be 112-115 in Tulsa

lol and we gotta go into Tulsa early. EKG for me

3 Likes

Good morning JP :grin:
I been doing good my brother, hope all is well with you and the family too :hugs:
I’ve just been growin and smokin all day everyday, got 2 tents full right now shit’s crazy :crazy_face::laughing: need to make an update in my grow log this weekend…sooooo many plants, so little time, lol. Gonna take me half hour just to list the plants and tag the members :rofl:

10 Likes

Yup. 100°F today with 115+ wind chill. Not good. Must replaced water that you sweat out. A little bit of salt would not be a bad thing either. Gatorade works good. Rum does not.

5 Likes

Well hell lol glad to hear this cuz! Last update I saw by ya was back in June 27 or something like that.
Get some pics of them lovely ladies you grow! lol

3 Likes

Ok folks, I’ll cyas later. Gotta get out the door to tend the farm-inna-barn before off to the Doc’s office.

8 Likes

That’s a perfect decision right there! Good plan!

2 Likes

And good morning my friends!

5 Likes

Good morning! @MoBilly

3 Likes

Good morning @NDNCHILD ! I hope your day is going well.
:+1:

2 Likes

Not too shabby so far! I hope you enjoy yours as well! It’s not too bad outside right now. Actually very nice! That’ll be changing in an hour or so!:joy: Y’all stay cool!

1 Like