Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Morning chores are done. Other than keeping fresh water flowing to the critters, it’s inside busy work till it starts cooling off.

2 Likes

Looking forward to your report sounds like quite the assortment of strains your running.
Should be some great smoke in your future.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Stay as cool as you can :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sitting in Doc office… bored waiting lol same ol same ol, hurry up n wait!

5 Likes

Ok finally going back in a bit cyas later lol

2 Likes

And then you get to go wait in the other smaller room. :rofl:

5 Likes

So… I rolled a little Frankenstein and PBB pin joint since I have a little time to kill. While we wait for our fearless leader. lol

I think I can.
I think I can

Missed it by that much.
:rofl:
I am soooooooooooooooo wasted!

14 Likes

Nice pinner?!?! :sweat_smile::raised_hands: :dizzy_face: That would have killed my lungs

7 Likes

My man! :facepunch:t3:

13 Likes

@herojuana.tom
Remember, I took pretty good care of my lungs for 58 years. lol
That’s what I’m talking about right there! @NDNCHILD !
:laughing:

5 Likes

Huh, I see what y’all been up to in here! We’re playing ‘catch up’ now…

4 Likes

You got a ways to go brother! You better hook up the iron lung to a bong! Assuming you have an iron lung laying around.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Good news and bad news… I’m still kicking is the good news, the bad news is I’m still kicking! lol They did the EKG, then a sonogram, then MRI… told me the heart valve is still bad, but not shot. Well gee, lol I coulda stayed home!

I reckon they acted like the damn thing would fix itself?

10 Likes

I’ve seen miraculous things happen bro. lol

5 Likes

Tell you what I think on this. I can understand they wanted to check for whether it was getting worse, or staying the same. ok… But I can’t help but think it was MORE about getting that medicare money, with the copay, or as much as they can dip.

8 Likes

Yeah like Doc if the valve was shot I’d probably be visiting someone else today. He wears a different color! Gotta love the US medical system.
I’m happy to hear you’re still alive though. If you’d like to save some cash I’ll happily give you that diagnosis every morning when you say hello!:smiley:

2 Likes

On another note, I grabbed a few pics of some buddage. In no particular order, with no strain names. There’s beans in dem dar buds! Sorry about fuzzy focus, I tried for closeups, lol

17 Likes

lol like I said, there’s a lot of good crosses coming!

5 Likes

Beautiful @JohnnyPotseed, I’m saving my pennies to get some more.:green_heart:

3 Likes

The MASTER in action. Gorgeous buds, bruh.

3 Likes