Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

No no. Don’t try and scare me into letting you have her to yourself. If you insist on keeping her overnight please relay a few messages :

1. Where have you been? I’ve been worried!
  2. You don’t write. You don’t call. Is everything Ok?
  3. Do you now like Johnny more than me? Y/N
  4. Will I ever see you again?

Seriously though. Stay safe. Hope everything is battened down that needs to be. If everything is cool… I’m glad you’re getting a cool
Down and some sky water!

2 Likes

lol
It’s times like this I wish we still had rain barrels for collection!

1 Like

No kidding right. I still take 5 gallon buckets out and use for humidifiers and watering when I can!
You said wind made an appearance? Ask that asshole where my black bucket is. I know he took it!

1 Like

lol wind can be mischievous at times.

Yes sir. I don’t know why he took my bucket. I know he has plenty of stuff. I’ve seen him on several occasions scoop stuff up by the armload while living on the Gulf Coast. :dash: And Cen Tex​:tornado:. :rofl:that’s the worst tornado emoji I’ve ever seen!

1 Like

:tornado: It worked for me. I think you didn’t leave a space before the first colon, after ‘tex’
The site has quirks that takes getting used to, lol

1 Like

Check out star link pretty impressive internet speeds.

1 Like

I’m good, thnx. I get house phone, internet and cable, all one local provider, at a good price. A co-op.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was goin’ for! :tornado:

1 Like

I’m going offline now.
Good Night OG!

Rest well people

2 Likes

Game going on in the seeds and clones thread, for some magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘

1 Like

Good night Johnny! Rest well!

1 Like

Good Saturday morning Johnny, good morning OG’s.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Happy Saturday!!!
Morning all!

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning people. It’s another week in the books. You folks stay hydrated in this heat wave. No point in pushing our luck, right?

5 Likes

Hey man how are you doing?

1 Like

About as good as it gets, thnx for asking.

4 Likes

Got something you might be interested in

1 Like