Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

I’d make a note to not deal with em again.
Sorry but that’s not cool, what they did
If I get beans from someone asking me to run em, I try to make sure they get something that comes of it.
Same with any pollen, if it produces beans, I send em some.

The lack of any note beside the strain on my list tells me I either bought em or traded for em. If someone donated them to me, I always list the name of member beside it

3 Likes

Exactly, I just wanted a pack in the end. I couldn’t run them for a while so figured if they could be reproduced to keep them fresh for when I could. I’m not too bent out of shape about it, seeing the ATF mentioned just made me think about it lol

2 Likes

Well cuz, all I can say is keep an eye on the thread. they’re up next for flipping in the next couple weeks. It’s only a matter of 10weeks or so after that! lol
A couple weeks to ‘show’ then 8-9 weeks to harvest/maturity

1 Like

I will be! :grinning:

I don’t what the heck is up with the site, lol I’m getting notifications of actions by members a few hours after they do a ‘like’ or response!!

4 Likes

I just got about 10 as well. Strange. Maybe server issues.

Same here…it’s been pretty weird on here today. I blame @THCeed! :grin:

Wait. What? I don’t even know what it is you are referring to.

2 Likes

Seems the server is in slow mode couldn’t even sign in first thing this morning.

I know you don’t…but you’ve been causing shit on here so I’m blaming you! :grin:

1 Like

Again, not sure what you are referring to. :grimacing:
Maybe it’s from everyone trying to get your address.

4 Likes

LMAO!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

I guess I have been lucky, I haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone hope all is well

2 Likes

Not nothing any site issues either, but I use iPhone not a pc.
Just cleaned and filled the hummingbird feeders and they are flocking in. That’s the key - clean feeders and also having plants blooming nearby.

1 Like

I think I’m gonna call it a night.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Night Johnny!

4 Likes

Have a good night Johnny and all the other OG’s. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and company!
Got a few garden chores and then going in to work to make some cheddar. Don’t really have to work hard on Sundays so I do t mind.
Have a great day y’all :rocket:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 good morning OG’s. Don’t work too hard buddy.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes