Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning! Johnny, @buck90 @Greenfingers Good morning Circus dwellers! Good morning OG’s!
Y’all stay cool out there today! Easy day… make money! Go get it! @buck90 :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD & OG!.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD @CanuckistanPete @buck90

7 Likes

It’s a lazy Sunday morning, lol Actually was able to give the AC another break this morning! low 70s with a cool small breeze.

edit… lol BUT, it ain’t gonna last!

4 Likes

Yeah man! The morning have been pretty enjoyable.
Mid day not quite as much! :rofl:
Good morning Johnny! Good morning! @CanuckistanPete @Natea

4 Likes

I saw that monster in your thread. I may or may not be extremely jealous too :neutral_face:

Morning OG. Stormy Sunday possibly here and already pretty gloomy outside. Perfect excuse for a movie/video game day.

3 Likes

Even more perfect for a day spent in the ‘farm-inna-barn’ … for me lol

BBL!

edit… or, at least as long as I CAN spend out there! lol

4 Likes

Good morning guys and gals of OG!

4 Likes

Well my “barn” is a single severely abused plant in a tent at the moment so not much to do. She’s actually rebelled against the mistreatment by growing balls and impregnating herself. Can’t say I blame her honestly.

2 Likes

Morning y’all.
Ugh, pre-Monday…

4 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed here is a look at my S1 Frankenstein buds.

The humidity is still hasn’t gone higher than 59 so I’m letting them go for a very few more days. I’ve got the fans on high so they shouldn’t have a problem at that level.

16 Likes

I believe you got those from me, bruh. As cuttings. Same day you got the Skywalker plant, if I member right. Why I’m interested in what sex. I had one girl and two boys. I eventually culled the boys and the girl ended up failing. Can’t remember why.

3 Likes

Very nice @MoBilly

3 Likes

Much nicer than my Frankie turned out. But mine does smoke nice and is dam potent. Not much on bag appeal tho.
Much like my ISS that I harvested about a month or so ago. The bag appeal ain’t there, but I smoked a bit of it last night before TV time and holy shit was I ripped. On about three good bong rips.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete and @BigMike55 .
:wink:

2 Likes

Top of the morning everyone! The sun is shining, the weather is sweet!

Gorgeous work @MoBilly :star_struck: that is a beautiful fade you have going on there

4 Likes

IS that from the cuttings @BigMike55 sent, or from seeds (S1)?
Came back in just now, to find these posts lol

Either way, that is a very lovely buddage pic!

3 Likes

That is one of the S1’s that I “tested”. I only kept the one and I’m so happy that I did. lol

@BigMike55 was referring to @Kushking902 's question “Who’s ATF? ACC”.

The clones that I have going from @BigMike55 are all doing well and I’ve decided to run all seven. That is four original Frankie clones and three Crystal Skull Kush (Kristy). I don’t have the heart to let even one of these die. lol
They survived PM and then bugs… They deserve to live. I’ve topped all of these twice already and will probably do it again in a week or so.

I cleaned up the lower branches because I’m not getting enough air flow down next to the soil. Next step is to take about 2" of the medium container. That’ll help with the air.

5 Likes