Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Here we go again, good morning Johnny, good morning everyone. I wish I could go in and say Take this job and shove it, anyway. Have a nice day folks :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
I hope any of yas that must be out there, stay hydrated!

8 Likes

Good morning friends and family.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Was out in the barn doing a de-bud on the PBB x Frankie (fem) and these were popping out as I did, lol some downright pretty marked beans I think!
Monster Breath lives!

14 Likes

Nice beans @JohnnyPotseed, at how many days flower do you pollinate your gals? On my reversal I ended up with more white seeds than not so you think I didn’t let them mature enough or what? Thought I did 40 days after pollination.

2 Likes

I always try to hit em about 2 weeks after they start making buds.
This gives the beans 5-6 weeks to mature. Without the plant dying before they’re ready.
If you saw a lot of white seeds, one of two things. You either pollinated late or harvested early… or both, lol
I usually pop a bean off the plant in the middle, to check on if ‘ready’ or not

@buck90 40 days should be plenty of time for mature beans. So sounds like you just miscounted days. It happens to everyone, including me, lol That’s why when time is getting close, I pop one now n then to check

The 2wk mark is if the plant is an 8wk harvest. If it’s 9-10 week plant, I try to hit it around 3-4 weeks. This way the plant is mature along with the beans, same time.

6 Likes

When you said you chopped because it was dying back, I was hoping that it was giving it’s last bit to some seeds. lol
Monster Breath is a thing.

13 Likes

That pic would make a great avatar for you JP…….

5 Likes

I just need someone to make the poster so I can buy it! :joy: very cool! @MoBilly :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

3 Likes

Or perhaps a collector card.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Damn, lol.
A new Avatar
A poster
A collector card

Folks like your artwork, @MoBilly !
lol. as do I, also! That is awesome, brother!
No idea just yet, as to how many beans are gonna be gathered, but as always, I’ll be sending some to you @MoBilly since you gave me the cuttings of PBB to work with, as well as the fem Frankie pollen!

or did I get the cuttings of PBB from @BigMike? lol

8 Likes

Those came from me brother. :+1:t4:
Thanks for working your magic on them!

2 Likes

And thanks everyone. I appreciate the nice words about the picture. lol
Just goofing around with AI.
:wink:

5 Likes

Just dropped 9 new crosses, courtesy of @Guitarzan
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/2716

7 Likes

Baseball size hale and 60mph winds headed this way. Batten down the hatches!
Be back later it’s getting frigging real here

7 Likes

Stay safe! Wear a helmet! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: @MoBilly

4 Likes

So far all I can see is that I have to replace the windshield on the truck. The largest hail I have seen yet is golf ball size but every so often a big one rocks the roof that has to be a big one.

1 Like

No way am I gonna ‘like’ that one! Lost the windshield?! Dayum, brother! Stay safe!

Check your DM @NDNCHILD

1 Like