Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Let’s hope it doesn’t get anymore serious than that! You’re in my thoughts! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

man @MoBilly that’s rough, stay safe! positive vibes out to you and your family

1 Like

I’m not going to offer this up on the Hall thread…
I have gleaned all the seeds from the PBB x Frankie(fem)
After giving some to @MoBilly and keeping some for myself,
I have 2 packs of Monster Breath fem available for adoption!
The folks who come onto this thread are more ‘regular’ than others, why I’m offering here instead of the Hall thread, so the first 2 DMs gets em!

The fem Frankie pollen was hurt shipping in heat, so there is a very limited number of seeds, sorry. The ones retrieved are gorgeous beans! Just look at them markings, lol

They aren’t small, either. Nice sized.

13 Likes

They sound fantastic

3 Likes

Well, they’re fem Frankie crosses, lol They should be awesome with the PBB!

4 Likes

Its the prune juice, honest.

Sorry @MoBilly. Let’s hope that’s the worst of it. Stay safe!

4 Likes

Somebody say prune juice?

3 Likes

Interesting variety of topics here! Prune juice Mobilly’s new windshield :disappointed: seed adoption

4 Likes

Well hell, cuz lol you know how this thread is, it’s the ‘anything can happen’ thread! Except politics & religion! lol

1 Like

:joy: that’s the truth

1 Like

I like anything! What are those other two… never mind don’t care! :joy::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:
As soon as I stop getting 403’d I
Run outta likes! :joy: :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

The windshield seems to be the worst of the damage. I had a stupid goose that thought it was all fun get the crap knocked out of it but I think it will live. That really was intense for a while.

4 Likes

Glad you made it through relatively unscathed! Poor stupid goose! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

We got 2.5 inches in ~45 minutes. I’d say that the stock pond is full now. lol

3 Likes

That wasn’t just rain, that was a deluge!

3 Likes

I’m
Still thinking about the damn goose! I used to be the goose. Can confirm it’s all fun and game until you catch a flying 2x4 to the cranial region! :joy:

3 Likes

Years back cruising at around 85 mph had a duck come head first threw my windshield bounce off the seat back and land on the floor on the passenger side .
Still alive and quacking I stopped threw it under the back wheel and drove over it. Pretty much freaked me out plus had a hole twice the size of a soft ball and glass shards everywhere.

4 Likes

Only times I was ever out in that kinda stuff was if I had to stake/tie stuff down!

2 Likes

1 pack of Monster Breath left, good people.

3 Likes

Figured they would be long gone by now!
Glad your only damage is the windshield @MoBilly!

2 Likes