Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy hump dayyyy.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
and all others once you rise
Have a great day all you OGs!!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning! @Greenfingers @buck90
Good morning Circus dwellers! Good morning OG’s!
Halfway point!! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

5 Likes

I was looking at the baggies I have on the heat mat looks like I have some work to do today when I get off work. I see a bunch of tails popping out :heart:

5 Likes

that’s always a good feeling to see them tails!
good morning @NDNCHILD

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning bud! Hope ya got some rest!

4 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Here comes another hump day. Have a good 'ern.

5 Likes

I get any rest in bits and pieces, cuz. lol As always, 1.5-2 hour ‘sets’ it adds up, sometimes it’s enough and sometimes I’m a bit sluggish. But OFW, right? lol

3 Likes

Yup! I get it! I at least still get 4-5 in a row about once a week or so!

2 Likes

Every now and then the stars align and i manage to grab 4-5 hours straight, lol but that’s a very rare occurrence! The bad part is, when that happens, I feel sluggish all day! lol
A couple times a month, at best.

2 Likes

Good Morning OG :sunglasses: :coffee:

4 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel when I get 7-8 once a month! :joy:

1 Like

Good morning! @BigMike55 @InTheWoods

3 Likes

Ok, got work waiting in my ‘farm-inna-barn’ lol
Damn sure glad to be able to get out there, if only for a short time each day! It’s my ‘therapy’!
BBL

6 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed Morning OG. Once in a while it’s 4-5. I get that gummy all day feel.

3 Likes

That helps me the most. Just trying to get up that hill. No you got to stay active. My mom had a scare a couple of weeks ago. She didn’t tell me about it until it was about over with. I had one of those death blood clots in your leg. They look like a tree limb. She’s doing so much better. Johnny, you gotta get out there man. Even if it is to yell at everybody. I’m sure it’s fine around there. I haven’t heard you talk about the rooster. Did he get the chop? Just joking.

4 Likes

I’m indoors with a baby monster —- you’re scaring me, :flushed:, @CapnCannabis!

2 Likes

Lol I took cuttings not but a few weeks ago that are already on thier way to 2 feet tall these babies are going to need LST and very good timing on the flip they grow indoors very fast almost reminds me of some of the jungle phenos I’ve grown out through the years.

2 Likes

Just yesterday I was, in looking at my youngish canopy, aware that the two Frankies were telling me,”I’m a bit hungry—can I have seconds”. I was thinking, okay, I’ll add a bit more hydrolized fish for them, after I feed the rest. Lol, now I’m terrified!
Nah, bring it, you little monsters! We’ll find a way!

2 Likes