Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

lol It looks like you mighta got lucky in the pheno hunt brother. That looks like the SHE BEAST for sure.
Any strain, any time you sow em, is a ‘pheno hunt’… it’s just a matter of waiting to see how lucky ya get! lol

9 Likes

Good morning OG. Let everyone who has to travel for Thanksgiving reach their destination safely. Glad I’m only taking a 40 minute drive thru pastures, scrub oaks, and vineyards. Have a splendid day today folks.

12 Likes

We gotta 15minute drive to the son’s house for turkey day meal. I hate there are so many of yas that must go any true distance to be with any family… but, be safe in your travels, have as much fun as you can while there, and be safe (and FULL) on the return trip. We’ll see all of you holiday travelers when you get back here to us!

11 Likes

I have about a five hour drive ahead of us. Taking sister in law home. They have the bug too. So I’m not spreading anything. I will be wearing a Frickin mask the whole time tho.

Frickin kung flu.

7 Likes

Just arrived in America’s belly button. @MoBilly , I’m home.

8 Likes

I’d drive fast to get out of that cesspool of a city as quickly as possible. lol
Welcome back though. We missed you.
:wink:

4 Likes

East St Louis is even worse! The Stockyards used to be a fairly dangerous area, back in the 70s
But, lol that’s where all the rowdy bars, drugs, and girls were at… also most of the fighting!

4 Likes

Those dives in E St Louis are the places my lead guitar picker played for so many years. Did I mention he was once a safe cracker? The criminal element that ran that area used to bring stolen safes to him to bust open. lol
It’s still a rough area.

6 Likes

Good evening everyone!
Been helping out in the kitchen preparing for tomorrow.
I remember getting a room in east St. Louis back in the early 90’s. I left the room and walked across the street to buy some beer and they had bulletproof glass at the convenience store. I promptly went back to the room.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

good morning JP! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

HAPPY BIG BIRD DAY! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Seems there was an issue with conx last night, still took awhile to load this morning, hope everyone that wants to, can get on today

11 Likes

To all celebrating…HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! Enjoy, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

It’s my bag of tricks. The “Bag of Nastiness” is the sex I move I invented that involves your scrotum and something along these lines-

Gobble gobble mofos. Good morning and happy turkey day!

10 Likes

Good morning JP and OG! :coffee:
Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving!

9 Likes

Morning everyone.
Turkey and Football. Have a Big Time folks.

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving OG’s. I’m thankful for having a great bunch of awesome online friends like y’all that feels like my stoner family. Hope everyone enjoys time with loved ones today. That’s what it’s all about :green_heart::green_heart::turkey::turkey:

8 Likes

It’s Thanksgiving! Time to get your turkey dance on!!!
turkey dance  small

Good morning my friends! I’m thankful for you all!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone

Have a safe and happy thanksgiving!

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!!

6 Likes