Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

5 Likes

Good morning OG. Hope today is filled with love and good vibes for all. Today some of us may be seeing folks we wouldn’t normally lurk with. Let today be a day of kindness, love, and good feelings all around.
I am grateful for much this year. I have met some folks in the last year here at OG who mean a lot to me. I intend to make more good friends and connections here in OG, and anyplace else I can.

12 Likes

Good morning all and happy thanksgiving!

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly
@BigMike55 @GallacreekD66 @crownpoodle and the rest of the fine circus folk. :turkey: :maple_leaf: :plate_with_cutlery:
Thankful for all the new friends I’ve made since recently joining OG and all the future endeavors to come.May blessings continue amongst you all :green_heart:

Thankful mostly for being alive…Every day above ground is a blessing in my book :wink: :100:

9 Likes

7 Likes

lol was wondering what the heck that was!

4 Likes

These smart phones are smarter than me sometimes :joy:

4 Likes

I always say ‘Dumbass smartphone’ lol it tries to auto-correct what i say and sometimes stuff gets said (by it!) that I didn’t say, or mean! lol I’m glad I do most of my posting from the laptop computer instead of the phone

7 Likes

Happy Turkey day Yall. Yall means all.

8 Likes

Good day to everybody here

Top left is Frankenstein.
The rest is Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein.
They were not planted at the same time and were thirsty for a while in small pots. I put them in the final pots, because there was propability that I will have to go again for a while.

8 Likes

Hey guys I hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving…don’t celebrate it here but it is Friday so I’m celebrating!! :sunglasses::crazy_face::guitar: :turkey:

7 Likes

I’ll see all you OGers tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

hey there @chronix old friend, you’re always up it seems!
Here I thought I had the problem laying down! lol

11 Likes

Bodys been killing me lately, can’t sleep. :expressionless:
By the time I do have a chance to get to sleep, I am sure the neighbors will be making noise by then. :laughing: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hate to hear it, on both fronts!

3 Likes

Good morning my friends!

9 Likes

Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp,

6 Likes

Morning everyone. Be careful out there. Idiots are taking advantage of Black Friday.

7 Likes

Is that Taylor Swift in drag?

5 Likes

IMG_20231124_090407

5 Likes