Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good night buddy. See you for :coffee:

4 Likes

I was wondering about that. :laughing:
Good night everyone.

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny,good morning OG’s. Good morning @CanuckistanPete, I’m healing slowly but surely, I changed the bandages yesterday and it’s still gonna be a little while. It’s kinda sore and I have to stay off of it so probably won’t be able to work for a bit. Thanks for asking, I appreciate all of you.

8 Likes

That’s all that matters brother… healing can be slow (at least slower than we want! lol) but as long as it does, it’s all good!
So, you get to take it easy…ish, for a bit yet! Enjoy relaxing some.

2 Likes

The kids in the basement are bugging me about a tent. I figured if they pay for their own electric I’d let them grow since come December 7th we’re officially able to do it legally. I have a little bit extra equipment they can use and seems I havea couple seeds somewhere lol.

6 Likes

:scream: :rofl:Just ‘a couple’? Ya think?! Hey they got someone that can advise em also, right on hand.

1 Like

Wherever did you get those? :grin:

3 Likes

I might have a few here as well, lol Tell em ya ‘know a guy’…

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, I may even introduce them to overgrow, never can have enough members. I’m going to try and talk them into a 5x5, if they follow through.

5 Likes

That would be a nice starting point! Also, Hell yeah to new members, and second Gen at that!

3 Likes

My oldest son moved out here to Oklahoma when we did and worked alongside Rose n me for a few years, until we had to give it up. He doesn’t want to have a lot of online presence, so not on OG, even though I told him to, lol
He doesn’t know what he’s missing, I tell him this. lol The camaraderie and fun to be had on OG is just grand!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

@Greenfingers Glad to hear your healing up brotha.

I think I have some Alien Og from you brotha. Thats a good one to start with :grin:
How did you like the Alien OG smoke? It’s close to being into rotation.

2 Likes

I had forbidden purple x ancient og, it’s almost ready to try. I was kinda under the weather last few days so when I burned anything it made me want to cough up a lung. I can’t wait to be able to smoke a big joint again. I’m seeing a doctor for my foot so I’m trying not to overdo it.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Nice, Hope the visit is uneventful and quick so you can rest more :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I sure wish I had a youngster to work with me.

Glad to see you posting @Greenfingers. I’ve got some foot issues I need to see the MD for too. Again.

1 Like

Good morning OG!
Think I am going to score some points and get the Christmas tree out and up today. That will make her so happy there may be a little buck running around in nine months. Not really, baby making days are over.
Good to see you posting again @Greenfingers and glad you are healing and in good spirits

2 Likes

2 Likes

Forgot my manners again. Posting away without a proper start. So…Good Morning OG. Full moons coming. Anyone dropping seeds?

3 Likes