Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I think it all went from NorCal to Oklahoma @JohnnyPotseed .

1 Like

I switched to dry ice about 12-14 yrs ago, while living in South Carolina. couple of the welding supplies there always carried it.

Any welding supply worth being called that should carry dry ice, lol It’s a staple in metal fitting/welding

Some have it shipped in to them, and some have the machine to make it… if possible, get the pellets you can bust up the ‘slabs’ with a hammer, but pellets is the best!

2 Likes

There’s also the added benefit of a double use! lol After you make the hash using dry ice, you can put the bucket in your grow to give the plants a big boost of carbon dioxide
Just pour some water on it and watch the CO2 boil off and swirl around your plants, lol

if you google use you’ll also find this

Accelerate Plant Growth- Placing a small quantity of dry ice around your plants for 10-15 minutes a day can accelerate plant growth.
I don’t use it for that, but it can be.

3 Likes

break time over, back to the barn, lol

3 Likes

Im thinking a few solo cupz with dry ice nugs and some water all around the plants…hella cheaper than a co2 setup

2 Likes

This is the dude that knows his way around some bubble hash !

4 Likes

Yes sir ice bubble bags five gallon bucket and water and your favorite drill or other mixing device.

That reminds me.

I love having friends in HIGH places! Thanks @BigMike55 ! I’ve actually been getting some sleep because of this and a little resin another friend sent my way I’ve been conserving for real bad nights.
You are the man man! This stuff will take the top of your head off and melt your brain down.
:brain: :exploding_head::volcano:

19 Likes

It looks like a fudge brownie lol

4 Likes

lol or a loaf of wheat bread someone forgot to put the yeast in…

5 Likes

Had to take some fan leaves off couple plants, blocking the light from lower new growth. This was one of the bigger ones, lol damn thing was right up at top of plant…

19 Likes

What strain did it come from?

2 Likes

@BigMike55 would be the one to answer that, unless @MoBilly remembers? If I’m not mistaken, I think BigMike said it was a mix? All the grades together, and maybe even more than one strain, not sure.
btw @BigMike55 you still liking & using that washing machine? lol That damn thing worked Rose n me to death almost!

2 Likes

That hash came from various strains of trim and some larf. I added some fresh flower in there too. But most was from trim that’s been in the freezer for awhile.
The grades, I kept separated. I still have a couple blocks of the top quality. @MoBilly block was from mids. Its what I been smoking too. That top quality stuff oughta be some FIRE.

4 Likes

ok, I was half right then, lol mix of strains, but grades kept separate. And my question about the washing machine?
The last thing on my post

1 Like

I meant the big fan leaf

2 Likes

I think that came off of a Chiquita Banana, or Cafe Racer

2 Likes

Seen one and two. So funny.

1 Like

You can make some underwear.

3 Likes

Gonna take my leave of you good people of the OGniverse… cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes