Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

You can get a nice chunk from trimmings. I’ve been using trim for making bubble hash for years.:green_heart:

4 Likes

lol Same here, I used all my trim/larf for hash for a couple of decades. Until we came out to Oklahoma and had plenty enough to dedicate entire plants to it!

3 Likes

Bubble hash involves using ice right?

2 Likes

Sure does.

1 Like

Yep, but if you use dry ice instead, it’s much easier, cleaner, faster, with a lot bigger yield of more potent hash.
Better in every way, in other words. lol

I’m sure there are threads here on the method.

edit… you can pick up dry ice at almost any larger welding supply shop, and some grocery stores.

2 Likes

I looked for dry ice before and had trouble finding it, where do you get yours?

1 Like

Il remember that

lol I was typing while you asked that, see my edit above you.

1 Like

In Buffalo NY its a place called Irish Carbolic that’s the place to get your dry ice (Welding Prefab shop gas supplier .Used to be able to dry ice at certain walmarts at one time.It was those little penguin stations they had in the back near the RO water.Dont see them here anymore.

1 Like

Homeland Grocery store has a large chest full. I think Lowe’s does too. I never used the dry ice method. I am using the washing machine method.

2 Likes

Yeah i just called United they have plenty

1 Like

Not sure what it’s like now. A few years back, you basically had to pre-order way in advance. Wasn’t cheap.

dry ice at the local welding supply house is not very high

Also, one of the chain grocery stores (Reasor’s) carries it

1 Like

I think it all went from NorCal to Oklahoma @JohnnyPotseed .

1 Like

I switched to dry ice about 12-14 yrs ago, while living in South Carolina. couple of the welding supplies there always carried it.

Any welding supply worth being called that should carry dry ice, lol It’s a staple in metal fitting/welding

Some have it shipped in to them, and some have the machine to make it… if possible, get the pellets you can bust up the ‘slabs’ with a hammer, but pellets is the best!

2 Likes

There’s also the added benefit of a double use! lol After you make the hash using dry ice, you can put the bucket in your grow to give the plants a big boost of carbon dioxide
Just pour some water on it and watch the CO2 boil off and swirl around your plants, lol

if you google use you’ll also find this

Accelerate Plant Growth- Placing a small quantity of dry ice around your plants for 10-15 minutes a day can accelerate plant growth.
I don’t use it for that, but it can be.

3 Likes

break time over, back to the barn, lol

3 Likes

Im thinking a few solo cupz with dry ice nugs and some water all around the plants…hella cheaper than a co2 setup

2 Likes

This is the dude that knows his way around some bubble hash !

4 Likes

Yes sir ice bubble bags five gallon bucket and water and your favorite drill or other mixing device.