Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I’ll be shooting for around 5-6 per mother plant.

1 Like

Thnx! and Happy New Year’s Eve to you as well, my friend!

2 Likes

When they’ve lived a long life of giving up clones. You can put em into the budroom to give ya one last gift… lol the final buddage. But don’t expect a lot from em! They are tired and worn out, lol But waste not, want not… I always retired mine into the budroom also. lol

2 Likes

Even without a large yield, Just seeing the variety of fades happening all over on one plant would keep me staring for hours haha.

3 Likes

ANNOUNCING! NEW YEAR’S BTGT+1 SALE!!
Alright, good citizens of the OGniverse, it’s that monthly sale time again…
Buy any two packs of available strains and receive another two packs of your choice free, plus one pack of my choice! so 5 packs for the price of 2!
With free S&H!
This sale will run from today @7AM (my time-central time) until 7PM on Saturday January 6,2024
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Good luck!

https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

8 Likes

@InTheWoods a good tute on how to tend mothers is here on OG, done by OldTimer1 in '98 ( I think it was then) it was reposted by @HydroPower in the Breeders Lab
https://overgrow.com/t/bonsai-mums-by-oldtimer1/

1 Like

Morning everyone. I see class is in session. I have been taking notes. Will there be a test???

5 Likes

Of course theres a test Mike…what day is it?

2 Likes

er… funday?

1 Like

You will do as well as you always do:

IMG_0506

2 Likes

F+ is a!most passing. Ill take it.

1 Like

Better than the ‘0’ I always got!

I had a dream the other night that you gathered up a bunch of leaves from a beautiful plant and pored clear acrylic over and made a guitar body with marijuana leaves. Stoner dream.

2 Likes

TBH I have thought of doing just that. The only thing that stopped me was I was afraid the law would consider it possession in unfriendly cannabis states……….

5 Likes

Wake and bake time, kids.
I’m going in!!!

3 Likes

High five :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Hope you all have SAFE, HAPPY, HEALTHY, HEALTHY and Prosperous New Year

6 Likes

Closing things down for the evening here, folks. Happy New Year to all!

Good Night OG!

9 Likes

Grafting research. Look at fruit tree books and articles. I have seen many different graft techniques there.

2 Likes

Happy New Year @JohnnyPotseed . You service here is appreciated. I thank you. I am grateful for OG and the folks in it. OG has made a very difficult year tolerable. Bad days ok. Good days better.
When I say OG did it, I mean all of you. Outstanding performances and performers here.
Hat’s off!

6 Likes