Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I see my old pal answered the ‘tag’ I sent! lol Hey there @Rhino_buddy been a minute, my friend!

2 Likes

Hey man!!! Tag me whenever! I think I get analysis paralysis when I see how many posts are on your thread. :joy:

My time is fleeting with this non profit restoration organization we’ve been running. Check us out! www.nativelandsks.org

We are fixing areas on public land that are neglected and overrun with invasive plants to this region. Lots of community involvement which is what I love about OG!

Anyway…looking for that paper still.i can’t wait to actually make a grafted mother plant! :wink:

6 Likes

Missouri prarie Foundation I have volunteered for a few times a year. Similar stuff. Community work indeed.

Lots of good info on that webpage link.

2 Likes

Awesome man! We work with them tons. :joy:

They gave me wife this last year. And we’re not even in Missouri.

Here’s some links I found about grafting but can’t find the paper I have.

6 Likes

Thanks friend! Websites are lots of work!

3 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed. I love the clone shippers that @NDNCHILD and yourself have been using. They are tight in all the ways implied. Of the 3 I received, one one didn’t make it, and it was totally because it sat in -15°F temps for like 20-30 minutes. And sadly it was the Franky cut. I lost the one I picked up off you years ago. I’ll be delighted to get it back in the stable.

Also, have you checked out the method of sending cuts in an envelope I’m trying to perfect? (or get close) :crazy_face:

Glad to poke my head back in. Lots of great folks hanging around here.

6 Likes

Yep, @NDNCHILD showed me what you were doing there. Cool, my friend. I doubt I’ll use that since I send so many, the post office is used to me coming in with packages, lol More than one strain at a time, in most cases, so it’d not be a good option for me. But looks good for single strain shipping. IS NDN sending another Frankie? I forget if he told me. lol

3 Likes

If ya need pollen I got quite a bit of Thunder Rose still. He was a tall boy! :slightly_smiling_face: @Amendment3

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll be putting a few Frankie in the cloner in a couple weeks. @Rhino_buddy :+1:t3: You’ll definitely have one or two in there. :wink::fist:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

Cool, there it is then. Thnx for taking care of things, brother!

3 Likes

I dont think I can use it, as i am doing open pollination with chem d males, I hope. I sprouted 7 to try to make sure I got a male. Thanks for the offer, I will think on it and make sure I cant use it.

3 Likes

No worries! Offer stands if ya need or want it. :+1:t3::fist:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks for asking, and sorry I didn’t say so sooner, but yes! NDN rules! He’s helping me out with an attempt at a project I hope we can get to work. Some indigenous bread gear from a good friend of mine. Testing the viability of the seeds now. :crossed_fingers:

:heart::heart::heart: @NDNCHILD :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed and OG, see y’all in the morning.

4 Likes

I think I’m gonna go now as well, folks.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

I guess it’s time for the old folks to call it a night. You young whippersnapper’s keep it down to a low roar.
:pray:

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed sleep well

2 Likes

Good night everyone

1 Like

good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice friday :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes