Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Too bad you couldn’t let one rip on cue. That would teach her for showing up, 5 feet late. LOL

4 Likes

lol I used to be able to do that! Oh it was priceless!!

3 Likes

@MoBilly lol Rose just read this to see what I was laughing so hard at… She said she WOULDA shoved whatever back up that gal’s ass!

4 Likes

I knew your bride was worth knowing!!!
:rofl:
I wish we could hang out on a regular basis. We’d have as much fun as to old broke down codgers could possibly get into! @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Ever see a bumblebee chase a bull?! This gal is small, lol but I’ve had to peel her like a raw shrimp off a 300lb+ buddy when he pissed her off! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

7 Likes

Morning boys and girls.
Been up since 5, but the net was down for some reason.
You folks have a fine day.

7 Likes

I’m plagued with the ol ‘disappearing likes’ thing, lol so here ya go brother
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the moral support guys. This was a fasting draw, so I hadn’t had ANY coffee yet. The woman was whining so hard I canceled the electronic check in I was half way done with. She had turned her bitching to the gal working. “Here…go for it.” I apologized to the young gal ( she’s probably 45) doing blood draws. “She was the rude one, not you.” I should send her flowers. The other one gets a “bag-O-dicks” from Santa.

5 Likes

I’ve got that model woman too @JohnnyPotseed. She’s an Irish Redhead too. There’s a little fade to the brightness now. Think Maureen O’Hara “do not fuck with me red”.
I am so grateful she is in my corner.

6 Likes

Make that a bag-O-(soft) dicks… she’d probably enjoy anything other!

2 Likes

Off to see the back surgeon. Let’s hope that’s smoother than my blood draw. Hoping to schedule something!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary. 40years is a great time.

3 Likes

I got to put mine up tonight. I dread the process. Two people makes it easy.

Happy 40th and happy birthday to Rose. Glad to call you friend Johnny.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

We both thank you, brother!

3 Likes

I dropped some thunder rose. I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

We have them here too, and they work at CVS. I like how they tell you about their policy but when I asked to see what the policy looks like or can I get a copy they don’t know anything about that. I need some insulin syringes they would not give them to me. I’ve never had a problem before, but I have a problem with that one woman.

3 Likes

You can order em on Amazon, brother and they take medical Ins cards I think, also.

2 Likes

I called my doctor. But I do believe you can get them about anywhere. I use the needles for a hormone that I take. I can’t think of the name of it.

2 Likes

Gotta go, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes