Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I used to enjoy it when I was younger kept me out of town and always learning about different things…plus i Wal almost always high while doing it …that was my labor payment haha

1 Like

lol I actually know where a stream is that’s loaded with gold! BUT… it’s in a protected preserve now, an old man worked it back in the 50s-60s in Cali. the sierras, close to the Nevada line
Trail/game cams all over the place, lol you can’t pick up a rock without the Game Wardens/Park Rangers being on yer ass, like a duck onna Junebug

2 Likes

Sounds like a dare to me lmao

1 Like

Very rough terrain, my son wanted to go to the area closest to the stream, just outside of the preserve. lol It’d still be an all day trek on horse,mule or 4wheeler, just to get in… then ya gotta grab what ya can and HOPE you can outrun the Wardens/Rangers!
not even worth it!

2 Likes

Can’t blame him !
He got a number lol
And we need a drone pilot :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Good night all!

4 Likes

Rest well my friend.

4 Likes

&U brother.

3 Likes

Gonna follow suit with @MoBilly and shut it down for the evening folks.

Good NIght OG!

4 Likes

Good night you two

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Smoking a small bud from the Sugar belts x (PR/BV) that was quick dried. Sweet Berry flavor pairs very well with coffee. I really wish I vegged them long for a larger yield haha. It taste so damn good.

Hope everyone has a great day! :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and @InTheWoods and everyone else starting their day, let’s make it a great one!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, good morning @Jpaul @InTheWoods, good morning OG’s. I’m gonna go out to the garden today and up pot a couple things then go through my seed stash and see what catches my eye. Have a nice humpday growmies☮️

8 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @InTheWoods , @Jpaul , @Greenfingers an the rest of OG!!

wish ya all a nice day! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve got a 10 year old granddaughter that’s into collecting gem and rocks . She is totally obsessed with them in fact that’s all she asked for Xmas this year. Wife was a bit shocked at the prices they charge for them plus the fact half the order she placed came back out of stock.

Now she’s scrambling to locate some locally to add to her gift.
Great hobby just hard to wrap my head around the prices they charge. Merry Christmas

5 Likes

Morning, @JohnnyPotseed ! Morning all you OG’s. Gonna be getting ready for bed here, soon. Too soon. Hahah. Always more to get done, eh? I hope y’all have a great day and get plenty yu want to done.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. :coffee: Who doesn’t love shiny objects! Beautiful collection @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Mornin’ errybuddy. Slept late today. I feel like I have wasted A few hours.

4 Likes

Laying in bed in hospital ER, bad heart valve making erratic rate n very hard to breathe, waiting on doc to come tell me more

3 Likes