Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I hope your feeling better Johnny.

5 Likes

Glad to scroll down and see you are on the way home Johnny! Take the advice of the others - you gotta take it easy for a minute.

3 Likes

I want to thank everyone for this show of support! I had to lay down as soon as i got home, lol so just now coming online. I haven’t been able to drive in 20yrs, since i fell 3stories and shattered 4 verts, so Rose is the only driver. lol She drove so damn careful, it made me (almost) sick… again! Apologizing every bump! I ain’t that damn fragile! :heart: :+1:

23 Likes

I’m glad to hear your back at home and able to get some rest. Take it easy we need you here!

5 Likes

Rest up and get better JP…this board isn’t the same without the 3 ring circus shenanigans going full bore!

7 Likes

Rose let me just sleep until I woke up on my own, a whole 2.5 hrs! lol Ain’t slept that long in a good while! feel like a new man! lol Now I gots to get out to the barn for a bit…

15 Likes

Glad to hear you feeling better. That sounds like a great nap… which is one of my favorite things.

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Rest well and take it easy my friend. Very happy to hear you are feeling better!
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

That sounds very painful. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sounds…? lol It was!

4 Likes

Good to hear you’re back home ok JP. Rest up man beans clones and peeps can wait :green_heart:

5 Likes

Hope your feeling better Mr. Potseed. Take it easy.

3 Likes

Thank you all!
When the heart starts beating to it’s own pace, when it feels like it & oxygen level drops to below 80, and less than 60% operating capacity of the lungs… things get a bit ‘iffy’. lol But I’m feeling fair in spite of that. I just ain’t up to doing much
I can sit here and chat some, but ‘work’? naw, not gonna happen.

I managed to go out to the barn, with Rose’s help and the mobility scooter, but had to come back in after up potting 5 plants… and even that had to be done sitting on my stool and Rose handing me things. lol
I reckon I tried to take a bigger bite than I could chew…

12 Likes

When I’m sleeping the missus hates to have to wake me @JohnnyPotseed . She knows I’m not in pain. The nerve pain in my feet will occasionally wake me, thats annoying.

4 Likes

You have oxygen at the house? With only 60 percent capacity I think it would be a good idea especially for the dips in the o2 levels.

4 Likes

Not as yet, the lungs had come back up by time I left ER. One of the reason they let me go home. lol Gotta go to my regular doc to get Rx, ins routines, etc got appt tomorrow

Apparently, that little old valve in my heart that doesn’t work very good, can make all kindsa shit go south. When it’s feeling like working proper I’m feeling fine…ish. lol

8 Likes

I’m calling it a done day here, folks. I’ll cyas all in the light of a new day.

Good Night OG!

9 Likes

Good night buddy. Hope you feel like a new man tomorrow when you get up!

6 Likes

Get some rest sir. Another day…

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes