Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , hope you felling better today!

have nice and relaxed day! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys & OG!

12 Likes

wish you also a good morning @CanuckistanPete !!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys @CanuckistanPete and all!

10 Likes

Good morning all! @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys @CanuckistanPete @buck90
Hope everyone has the day they need to have!!!

10 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Gald to hear youre doing better, Hope you have a relaxing day to recover before youre back in the saddle again. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Good morning to you @JohnnyPotseed. Good morning @CanuckistanPete @InTheWoods @Jpaul @buck90 @m0sirys, have a good day folks.:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Gotta get to the doc office early this morning…damn, I hate going!

3 Likes

It was not the fall that got him. It was the sudden stop at the bottom. That coulda been a killer.

Oh. Good morning friends and family.

10 Likes

lol I’ve said the same thing now n then
or similar

5 Likes

https://www.walmart.com/ip/OXO-Softworks-Stainless-Steel-Etched-Zester/1076635571?athbdg=L1600&from=/search

There’s A link to the grinder I have. I know I paid way less for mine at the dollar store. But this is the one at wally world.

5 Likes

Good morning my friends.

11 Likes

Good morning circus crew. It’s almost the weekend

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, I hope you’re feeling better.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers ,
I feel quite a bit better today but I’m still weak as hell. I am getting back on top though. I didn’t throw up yesterday and my head doesn’t hurt nearly as much today. This was unlike any sickness I have experienced. Every flu symptom a person could name all rolled into one bad time.

6 Likes

Big Mike using a chainsaw.

6 Likes

That stinks, I hate being sick, especially if you’re throwing up.:face_vomiting: that’s the worst. I’m glad you feel better, now when you can burn one that will help with your appetite.:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I didn’t hear that part. Sorry mobility

2 Likes

No worries brother @Hemp . I’ve been mostly MIA from the forum since I got sick.
Almost everyone on the ridge had it. My oldest brother was probably the worst of us all. He lost 15 pounds in two days of cold sweats when his fever broke.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!
The ringmaster will be right back after the doc.

@MoBilly will be making sporadic appearance between naps!

Hope everyone is well

5 Likes