Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Morning. Yea!

9 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

It’s going to be a wet one with this storm moving in. Hope everyone has a relaxing sunday!

10 Likes

Good monring @jp and @InTheWoods and rest of OG!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a fantastic sunday! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Hemp @m0sirys @InTheWoods, good morning OG’s. Have a smoking good Sunday.

10 Likes

Where is @CanuckistanPete ? He is usually the first.

6 Likes

Good Morning Johnny!
Good morning @Hemp @InTheWoods @m0sirys @Greenfingers !

Hope y’all have a great Sunday out there. :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

To much caffeine over here! What up maddog!

3 Likes

Out of likes already. :green_heart:

@Hemp Never enough coffee :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

My butt is still in bed. I dream of bud. My wife says she never worries about me.

3 Likes

Out walking my almost blind, pretty much deaf 15 year old pug Marty.

Good morning OG!

10 Likes

I can’t even meet stranger women in my dreams! lol I always dream of Rose! … and plants, of course!

8 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope y’all have a splendid day.

10 Likes

Give Marty a good scratching behind his ears for me, my doggies are still in bed.

5 Likes

Been giving him lots of attention. Think his days are numbered. He’s already asleep again, which is what he does most of the day.

5 Likes

Marty is a great name. Hope santa gets him a nice big bone.

4 Likes

Named after Marty Feldman…when we got him his eyes were bulging out of his head and looking 2 different ways.

4 Likes

Rose has a good friend with one of them pugs, he popped an eye out in a coughing fit. Now he only sees outta the one left. Poor pup is around 12-13, he’d follow her scent from her house to our back door. lol

5 Likes

Haaaa. Funny! That was a good one.

2 Likes

Good morning there English major!

3 Likes