Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

lol yeah that can be more painful than the foot problem!

All joking aside, brother… I hope your foot is doing well

6 Likes

push my thumbs that everything is good!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good luck @Greenfingers

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Late start for today. I need to run out to get chicken feed but one more cup of joe before I go.

Hope you’re healing up well and on track to boogie next year @Greenfingers :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Morning everyone. Friday of Christmas weekend is here. Y’all be careful out there. Lots of people who should have never been given a drivers license. Take care.

11 Likes

Good morning everyone.

7 Likes

Good morning OG!

Let’s be careful out there!

it's friday

8 Likes

Oh boy it’s Friday!! I’m ready for the weekend and Christmas to boot. I’m starting to worry about @MoBilly a lil. Not like him to stay away so long. Even when he was bad sick he was still on some. Hopefully he’s just been busy.

5 Likes

Speaking of ppl staying away. Where the heck has @Slick1 been?

2 Likes

I see @Mobily was spotted image ago!

Hope you are felling better brother! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I got canceled until next Wednesday, just as I was about to leave. Guess I’ll have to burn one now.

8 Likes

At least they got you before you left!

2 Likes

Been awhile since I posted any pics, lol So figure give y’all a look at the progress on things.
Center of room has Frankie gals, Vortex (the tall gal in back) a couple White Rhino, & Cafe Racer

Some Runtz

SkyWalker, Sunset Fritters, Mai Thai Zkittlez all GEN 1 clones

Chiquita banana

Seedlings of Gelato and GG#4, also a GEN1 clone of Gelato and ZaZa

GEN 1 clones of SD, BD, NL

more GEN 1 clones

GEN 1 clones and God Father OG seedling

Still growing the '98 White Rhino (clone only)

The bud room, can’t see the SHE BEAST(Ms Frankie) the weight has her bent over in back, sorry about that. She gets chopped in another week and then a lot more Fem Frankie beans after the New Year.

Clones to be of Frankenstein, White Rhino, Vortex

CB is Chiquita Banana, CR is Cafe Racer, MTZ is Mai Tai Zkittlez, F is Frankenstein
Took some cuttings to root, of a few of the seedlings and clones also
So, everything is looking good and on schedule for rooted clones after the first of the year. Also cuttings and seeds (fem Frankie beans will be a fresh supply in January BOGO.

21 Likes

My house is pretty old, almost 100 on original house. Additions. Anyways…it’s finally rained enough my floor doesn’t squeeze while the missus is sleeping.

3 Likes

Everything is looking great.
The Zaza your growing out, is that from South Bay genetics? Had a few conversations with him a bit back. Super nice guy and very knowledgeable on certain west coast breeders. Will be picking a few things up when all is ready!

3 Likes

Good afternoon everybody,

Well damn @Greenfingers did they give any reason? Shit ticks me off, patient misses appointment they charge you. If the doctor had an emergency to tend to I understand but overbooking is a no no

Off for a long weekend here, I still have projects backed up from last weekend

2 Likes

Well since it’s a holiday weekend, I stopped by work at lunchtime and wished all my friends and union buddies a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. They’re a swell bunch of guys and gals there. I’ll miss them when I retire. That may or may not be a little white lie.:joy:

2 Likes

He may have had to attend surgery or something. He’s the podiatrist at the hospital. He cut my toe off :joy:

1 Like

I’m still kicking y’all. Just wanted to wish you each all the joy and happiness this Christmas season has to offer.
Let not the opportunity pass to tell your loved ones that they are.
:pray:t3:
God bless you and yours.

22 Likes

Glad to see ya drop by, my friend!

8 Likes