Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Thank you @MoBilly . All the best to you and yours. Holidays and every other day.

3 Likes

Likewise @MoBilly ! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Same to you @MoBilly
Good to see ya post

3 Likes

Same to you @MoBilly, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wishing you all health and happiness.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

You know you and the wife are in my thoughts and prayers, my brother.
Hope you both have the best Christmas ever.
Much love from Oklahoma.

8 Likes

Super silver haze. Thanks jp and guitarzan. Almost 1 month since soaking date.

9 Likes

I think it’s a done day, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s happy holidays from me and my family to you and your families.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and the whole OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning/night all here’s to having a wonderful festive weekend :evergreen_tree::gift::green_heart:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and company!

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone has a great day!

7 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods , @buck90 @HealingHerb !

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Best of the Holiday Season…and beyond…for you and yours, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Sorry I missed answering this, my friend! Nope, it’s from SeedsHereNow.com. They also sell clones. This was the only one bought from them, and I wasn’t very happy with their ‘slapstick comedy’ called customer service, or the shipping timing, response, etc… especially after being ‘on it’ until paid. Needless to say, I won’t be getting any more from them!

All the other clones were bought from thecloneconservatory.com, and I’m very happy with their process. Everything from them was top-notch. The information, knowledge, assistance, on site chatbox, with always someone to help immediately during ‘open hours’ the shipping, selection, etc…
The prices aren’t that bad, but the clones I’ll be sending to folks will be cheaper than I paid. lol TCC has a minimum (3 clones/$180.00) order requirement, while I won’t be like that.
I’ve worked out my pricing, and it’s gonna be $30.00 per rooted clone,with the S&H coming in at $20.00 on up to 3 clones per shipping container. So, 3 rooted clones would run $110.00, or just one would run $50.00 (the 3-per container, is all that will fit)

7 Likes

Thnx for the Holiday wishes, my friend. I wish only the best Holidays for you!
.Also, to the rest of the OGniverse, Happy Holidays, folks.
Let’s have a Very Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year!

11 Likes

Greetings and Salutations, my special friends. Happy holidays to all!

7 Likes

Morning bro.
:v:

7 Likes