Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Yo, Mo!
Hope things are looking a bit brighter for you today.

3 Likes

Yeah @BigMike55 . And thanks. My daughter called yesterday. She landed a new job so yeah. She’s pretty sure her savings will keep the lights on and food on the table until her pay starts coming in.
That is a load off of the shoulders.

9 Likes

That’s great news bro. One problem down, 99 to go. Were making progress! Hang in there brother.

7 Likes

Always a good thing when any problems work themselves out!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone hope your all doing well.
And @MoBilly is back!

7 Likes

Morning OG. Happy growing, trimming, germinating. Wherever you are in the process. Beautiful morning here! It’s the missus Birthday, so we’ll go out to breakfast shortly.
It’s my daughter’s birthday too! Born on her 30th!

7 Likes

Happy birthday to Mrs Crownpoodle and young Miss Crownpoodle! :tada: enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Always something, after opening the box I realized that the LED fixture I bought for the kitchen is designed to have the wires connected on the ceiling side of the fixture in a box. No box here. The wires had been run into the inside of the fluorescent fixture.

Had to drill the wire hole out so the feed wires would fit, shorten the driver wires and then tidy everything up.
Now we see every speck of whatever in the room.

Nap time.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to your missus and daughter. I enjoy going out for breakfast on my bday I get an extra coffee or egg and bacon roll that way :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

Good afternoon all! Nice to see you around @MoBilly and glad your daughter has seem d to land on solid ground.
So I used MTA idk about 10 days ago and gonna harvest well right now. This can be a loaded question but simplest bud wash in your opinion I can google the specifics. I’ve tried a couple with ok results. One time water was to cold and had a bucket full of trics on the bottom.l

2 Likes

Room temp is all I use, brother. 3 - 5gal buckets, first with Hydrogen Peroxide (full bottle) mixed into 5gal water, second with lemon juice & baking soda(1cup of each), 3rd bucket plain water.
Gently swirl around in each for a few minutes, then hang to dry with fan & heater on.

4 Likes

Thanks man! Went that way and saw the icky on top. I just use peroxide before and it workedish. This worked nicely thanks man.

2 Likes

THE TEST & PROCESS
These 2 clones were shipped using the 2-day ground, Arrived healthy & happy, in great shape! Two different IRL shipments.
image image
The shipping containers being made, this is what the DIY containers look like. They’ve already been tested, both IRL and at home, hard! lol ‘Hard testing’ included tossing against the wall, standing upside down for 24 hrs. stacking weight on them, etc.

I owe @NDNCHILD a big thnx, for working out this DIY method. it does the same as the commercial units for sale on Amazon, but at 1/4 the price!

19 Likes

The wife is cranking up Christmas movie, lol so it’s that time for me folks. I’ll cyas all tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

No problem brother! @JohnnyPotseed Always happy to help.
Get those babies to their new homes safe and sound. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

6 Likes

Thats some fine ingenuity brother

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed

Do you have experience or know someone who worked with Florel (Ethephon) for reversing males ?

4 Likes

Hey…I worked around the wine industry. 6 packs of wine would ship in 2 piece foam custom shippers. Looks like they might work here.

Naw my friend, I haven’t, nor do i know of anyone that has. IF you’ve done anything successful, please let us know. thnx.

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. It’s Christmas Eve and I hope you’ve all been good boys and girls, Santa is coming tonight. I hope he brings you all some toys and grow goodie’s.:green_heart:

5 Likes