Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Good night johnypotseed. See you in the am

5 Likes

I’m waiting up for Klaus.
That bastid has screwed me every year for 68 years. His arse is mine!!!

Just kidding. All you guys have a nice “toasty” Christmas Eve.

11 Likes

Maybe this will be your year! Lol Merry Christmas yall

5 Likes

I’m first!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

9 Likes

You sure are. Merry Christmas @MoBilly . That you just went out thru my tent vent? You’re not getting far…those were MY edibles, not your snack.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @crownpoodle @BigMike55 @Emeraldgreen @GallacreekD66 and the rest of the amazing circus folks :christmas_tree: :gift: :santa:

10 Likes

Circus??? I know I had my clown hat on again, at least the missus said so. But how’d you know?

5 Likes

You guys are all legends in my universe,
circus or no circus. I really appreciate all the knowledge you guys all share on here with one another and other OGers like myself the highs the lows and everything in between as well. Keep killing it with that @JAWS gear brother :fire: Happy Holidays from my family to yours :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

6 Likes

Good norning and merry Christmas @ all!!!

7 Likes

Good morning, Merry Christmas @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @m0sirys @crownpoodle @OnePassionateGrower @MoBilly @THCeed @BigMike55, have a blessed day all my Overgrow friends.

8 Likes

Good morning…Merry Christmas @Greenfingers @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

12 Likes

Good morning and
Merry christmas, Merry Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS… To all my friends on OG. You all brighten my days.

6 Likes

Good morning and Merry Christmas y’all!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas!!

5 Likes

Goood morning & Merry Christmas! @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @OnePassionateGrower @crownpoodle @m0sirys @Greenfingers @THCeed @CanuckistanPete @BigMike55 @buck90 @Trae1170 :coffee: :santa: :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

Morning everyone and a very

:hugs:

8 Likes

Well, I just had a bad night.
I heard bells jingling last night so I jumped up, grabbed my shotgun and ran outside in my red longjohns. A 3 lb chunk of coal fell from the sky and smacked me on the head!!! Ten stitches later… I can still hear that fat ass laughing as he went over the treetops!!!
Next year… I’ll get him next year…

Merry Christmas my friends!
:lying_face:

13 Likes

I hope that’s a joke about the ER?

2 Likes

Did your butt flap fall open when the coal struck you? Ya’know, for comedies sake?

:thinking:

(and what JPS said!)

6 Likes