Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

OH yeah. Just yolking man. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yolks on you!

:rofl: :egg:

2 Likes

I knew part of it was just a joke, lol but that ER comment had me concerned, brother

1 Like

Oh… sorry. They’d have to take me kicking and screaming if they wanted me in the hospital today. lol
I don’t have much planned but that isn’t in it.
:wink:

1 Like

My plans are for only one thing… to get stuffed more than the turkey!

Rose has been cooking for a couple of days… and I’ve been nibbling for a couple of days! lol

5 Likes

My sugar has been bouncing off the ceiling over these last couple days. I’m taking a break from eating too much today.

4 Likes

Good morning and Merry Christmas, @JohnnyPotseed and all you other great OG’ers stopping by here today. Hope y’all are warm and well, that there’s plenty to share between you and yours, and it’s one well worth remembering. Be safe and happy holidays, y’all
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

6 Likes

Good morning crew. Happiest holiday wishes to each of ya.

6 Likes

Right back at ya @GallacreekD66 !

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @buck90 @Pigeonman @BigMike55 @GallacreekD66 @olschool @MoBilly @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @InTheWoods @Oldjoints @OnePassionateGrower @Slick1 @Greenfingers @crownpoodle @Coffin_Dodger @CanuckistanPete @Natea @NDNCHILD
:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

14 Likes

Merry Christmas @Emeraldgreen and everyone you listed, and all the rest of you fine folks.

4 Likes

Anyone ever have a decorated pot plant contest? My SFV OG I grew wouldn’t hold tinsel, let alone ornaments I’m sure I had something with stout branches.

3 Likes

He should be a lot slower next year, I am filling the freezer with the 3rd one from the lead.

3 Likes

Good evening folks,
I could use a bit of advice as this is really bugging me. Last couple of times taking cuts my strike rate has been sucking. 4 or 5 days in I start losing them and it’s aggravating at the least. Nothing major has changed in my routine, changes noted are the light they are getting and the nute strength as I cannot measure it anymore.

Routine is soak rockwool cubes with nutrients (Jacks A at .1 gram/cup) pH to 5.5.
Take cuttings and put in same solution for 6-12 hours depending on schedule.
Cut, dip in clonex and stick them. Humidity dome for a few days.

Some leaves look lighter green and then the middle turns brown and starts dying.

Anyone seen this before and is familiar? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I can be of any help to you here, cuz… I’ve used rockwool cubes over the years, but never used any nutrient soaks. Wet em down with Ph’d water, squeeze excess water out, then 45 degree cut the clone to be, dip it in cloning gel, and stab it. under humidity dome and wait for roots. Always worked just fine for me.
Maybe someone that does your method an kick in with suggestions? Anyone got ideas?

4 Likes

Good night all! And to all, a Merry Christmas!

9 Likes

Wasn’t coal @MoBilly …reindeer shit. Remember hearing about big chucks of shit hitting houses near LAX, supposed to “unload” airplanes offshore, or is this another suburban legend…OR is CP full of crap like always.

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and crew!
Unusual to be out of “likes” first thing in the morning, interesting.
I got a few minutes I and I need to be moving, fortunate enough to work this week so I don’t need to lose my holiday pay by being late the day after.
Have a great day y’all :rocket:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 good morning OG’s. No work yet, but I’m getting closer to going back.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes