Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning JP and all OGs, have great day!

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning OG

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Second wake up again. Nodded smoove out after my wake and bake. Its a lazy day anyways. Only lost about an hour and a half.

3 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning OGs

3 Likes

I like mornings like that @BigMike55 . A few lazy hours. I’m moving pretty slow, do can’t miss too much productivity.

4 Likes

Good morning all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, also, in my defense, its a nice slow rainfall with an occasional roll of thunder. You know how calm and relaxing that is. Like sitting on the Redneck Riviera listening to the waves come in. I love that.

2 Likes

Don’t often hear thunder right on the coast like we are. Weather dependant, I can hear the fog horn at the harbor mouth. Seal lions barking now and then at night.

2 Likes

A home overlooking a decent size slow moving river with a boat launch and a dock. Who needs to travel to another country!?

3 Likes

closing down for the evening folks.

good Night OG!

3 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all OG`s ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for a doobie and a of coffee! hope you are well and have a great start into the day/ :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and @m0sirys and TGIF!!! Have a great day guys.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @m0sirys @Sailorboy have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone had a great week and has an awesome weekend!

4 Likes

Morning JP. Morning OG

4 Likes

Hey everyone. Still alive and well over here.
You guys have a great Friday.

4 Likes

Top of the morning OG ers, took today off from work and playing with plants like a kid at Christmas opening packages and wanted to say thanks to JP, hashplant and firstapache, becuase without you guys I would be lost:) Here is a picture of a NL#2 Fem I bought off JP that hashplant gave to firstapache as a clone and here she is for your viewing pleasure~! I got a low quality smart phone so apologize for the lousy picture, but in case anyone is wondering about the genetics of seed in Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus, and possibIy on the fence, I am here to say them boys got it going on and here is the proof of the pudding:) JP I will be back at ya tomorrow when my paycheck hits the bank, your sale till sunday has me excited, I suffer from the disease of MORE~! Also, I have come to the conclusion I am a looser when it comes to propagating cuttings, tried twice and blew it each time, Sailorboy has it dialed in, but I dont! If anyone wants to sell me a GDP clone of JP’s I will be grateful, my girl’s favorite and I tried like hell, but she smokes cigarettes and leaves the door open (dogs take precedence to her) with cold getting at them I suspect and I just have to roll with it since my house is small and I have only one place to use during early spring and I have to be sneaky with nurses coming by to check in on the wife while I am at work. Blessings to all of you, and have a great day!
Here is a picture of the NL#2 Fem I got from JP as a seed and started her on 3/14, low and slow to keep her small, first time growing in a tent (AC Infinity 4 x 4 x80" with a 440 Phantom Pheno LED, organic style (all I know).

20 Likes