Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Nice garden going right there. Congrats.

3 Likes

Thanks BigMike55, much obliged for the kindness! Here is what I had before I got a tent 1st picture. Dirt floor, poor boy style, and the humidity is just right. I tried like hell to avoid tents and all and just grow guerilla style but getting lazy at 63 and just dont have the drive to be running around hills late at night with arthritis and slipped discs, pinching nerves making my damn right hand go numb~! Friggin shit show, dont they know Im actually 23, and the lady at the social security joint messed up with her typewriter having a 6 sticky key?

Also attaching two males pictures, a Mindwarp from Shapeshifter(Hi Elevation Gentics) (taped the top which hit the door damnit) and 2 Green Mountain Grapes from Vermontman (Mandala). I want to collect pollen off the both of them, and share with anyone that has interest. But first I got to get pollen before I can offer the pollen up for grabs.So, being a bit behind all you on this thread, I am wide open to any thoughts you or anyone has, and without ego I stand before the clan for guidance and anything you, or anyone on this thread can offer. Story goes, got them outside and going in the ground tonight because inside I have no where to put them away from prying eyes. I dont have the capability of light deprivation (blankets) so leaning towards sacrificial plants in my mind, but being curious, I have a couple plants from clones (RS11 and a Great) I can sacrifice for a seed run. They came off 12/12 two nights ago after a three and a half- four week switch from 18/6. Currently, they have had two days to acclimate to the outside here in the Northeast. Question for anyone, will they revert back to veg, or are the pollen sacs close enough to popping?? Or, since I am looser of getting cuts to root (the truth will set me free:), any tricks?!

1 Like

7 Likes

Internet was slow, thanks for your patience!!

Green Mountain Grape Male|281x500

Mindwarp Male|281x500

1 Like

Sent you a DM @argyle

@argyle ! Many thanks for supporting the site . Those males going outdoors will likely not produce enough pollen to collect for a while. Although by end July , you can expect them to start throw pollen in earnest and then you may have enough to collect and dry. If you or anyone else is growing females outdoors it may be best to cull them til you are more prepared. No harm in doing that. Good luck with your endeavors and welcome! Grow your flower first , then worry about seed runs.

2 Likes

Hey all. We had my friend James’s funeral today. Just haven’t felt like getting on after that.
Hope you are all well today.
:+1:

15 Likes

Sorry for ur loss brother.

3 Likes

Thanks @GallacreekD66 . He was someone very special.

2 Likes

That ain’t good brother. Hope he’s gone to a better place. Peace!

2 Likes

I have no doubt @BigMike55 .

3 Likes

I think I’d already said condolences on the loss of your friend. but I repeat it just in case I neglected to before, my friend!

3 Likes

Thanks Johnny. There are a few people in my life that made a deep impression on me. James was on that short list. I count myself as a lucky man to have known him most of my life.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info, will do, I have just the place to let them mature! In the meantime, I will stay to growing out the girls I have currently, especially the NL#2 FEM which is the best looking so far~!

1 Like

MoBilly, I just saw your post, I know what it feels like, with you in spirit~!

1 Like

This one grown out by a member a few months ago.

8 Likes

Shutting it down for the evening folks.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

rest well!

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a great weekend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and OG!

6 Likes