Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Sloppy-ass mail service is getting worse every day! Sorry to hear ya got some ‘lost’, brother…

2 Likes

The seeds were mostly still in the pack. But most of the label had washed off. Don’t know what they are. Guess I will start another ‘Mystery sack’.

BTW. That rosin is some BADASS stuff.

5 Likes

lol Glad ya like it. Rose n me think it was our best run yet, next to the Wedding Cake run that was only a little and very clear.

4 Likes

Hmmmm I am not sure when u sent to me… but I am still waiting buddy

1 Like

Man if I EVER catch a mailman opening someone’s shit… that’s gonna be their ass

3 Likes

Ok Terps. If you don’t get something in the next couple days, let me know. I want you to have some of my beans.

6 Likes

I don’t care what folks say about ya, I think you’re a helluva stand up dude, brother! :scream: :rofl:

6 Likes

I don’t care what folks say about me either. If they’re screwing with me, their giving someone else a break. Lol

8 Likes

I ain’t heard anything other than good about ya, lol but was just sayin…

gotta yank yer chain now n then :grin:

2 Likes

In my opinion, the whole Tulsa crew is an awesome group of guys. I am happy to call any one of you guys my friend.
@Oldjoints @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55
@MoBilly
If anyone says different, they just haven’t had the opportunity to meet you.

12 Likes

but… but… but… Aw man, and here I thought we were already considered ‘friends’?! :crazy_face: :+1:
The whole dang group are totally awesome!

2 Likes

You are right. Edit made. Thanks for pointing that out friend.

2 Likes

You mean the Tulsa/OKC/Missouri Crew. Hehe.
Or the Oklahoma/Missouri Crew.

3 Likes

But @Golfnutt is Good Peeps, too. Ain’t you in Texas?

3 Likes

He sure is, and drove even further than Mo to get here!
I think he said it was like a 10hr drive one way?

1 Like

It was about a 10 hour round-trip. Roughly 250 miles each way.

2 Likes

Oh ok, my mistake. lol Mo did drive further then

1 Like

I thought he had me beat by a little bit. I know it’s a mixed crew from different locations. But the title was Tulsa. So I will refer to us as the Tulsa crew if OK with you. :joy:

1 Like

I would be more than happy to make the drive again next year, or whenever the opportunity arises.

3 Likes

Ok so its the Oklahoma/Missouri/Texas Crew, then.
We need and Arkansan and Louisianan that will complete the southwest connection.
I think @GallacreekD66 said something about the next go. There’s Arkansas.

5 Likes