Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning JP and all you other great smokers! Was heading to the Black Hills today but didn’t work out for some others, so headed up to the Canadian border to do a couple several mile hikes through the boundary waters trails. Might be off for a few days as there’s no cell service there, hope you all have a great next few days! One hike will be to the highest point in MN… 2300 ft, contemplating on oxygen tanks or a big bag of sweet stinky weed, don’t have much room in backpack so it’s the bag of weed!:love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

lol good choice, I say! have fun out there, brother. I know the area from years ago, awesome. War Road MN is only 7 miles from the Canadian border but had a ton of fun all over MN, Thief River Falls, Bemidji, etc

I wore out the ass of too many pairs of cut-offs to count! lol White-water ‘rafting’ (read ‘no raft’!) down the Mississippi headwaters above Bemidji… on my ass with hands outstretched as ‘outriggers’ lol

4 Likes

Yeap love that area of the state, I’m down here in the corn and soybean part in Sw area of state.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

You won’t need Oxygen at 2300 ft ,lol. We stayed at 10800.ft in Colorado a couple times. That takes a few days to get used too!

2 Likes

Good Morning Circus Carnies.

1 Like

I can’t tell you how much I agree with @BigMike55 ! That stuff will definitely alter your way of looking at the world! lol

1 Like

And he wears combat boots. Just don’t be in the room when he peals them off his feet!!!
:face_vomiting:
:rofl:
Just joking @BigMike55 !!! They’re not combat boots. I think it was sneakers but my eyes were watering too much to see clearly!

3 Likes

Well then, lol with everyone’s ‘seal of approval’ stamped on it, including Rose n me… I think this run goes down in the books as #1!

4 Likes

waitaminnit here… he took off his sneakers at the gathering?! Damn! I’m sure glad Rose n me escaped the ‘gas chamber’ treatment by leaving before he did!
:scream: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

@BigMike55 … are yer ears burning, brother? lol

1 Like

I tell you what though brother Johnny, that gathering was absolutely a perfect day. Even the spill you took was not bad.
BTW Have you replaced that iron porch chair that you caved in with your head yet? lol

1 Like

lol naw… Brother OJ hasn’t sent me a bill… yet! @Oldjoints was that a freebie? I’ll put the ‘check in the mail’… honest! :wink: :lying_face:

1 Like

All I can say is that steel plate in your skull came in handy. I still wish you would let me put a refrigerator magnet on your forehead. That would be fun.
:rofl:

2 Likes

but… but… but… I ain’t GOT no steel plate in my head!

2 Likes

Oh… I always figured that was a given… My bad.

1 Like

I will have you know. My feet don’t stink. Neither does my farts or Dookie. Lol

3 Likes

I think I’ll just take your word there lol not gonna hang around to find out if ya lying!

3 Likes

A blast from the past.

3 Likes

Tulsa Okc missouri and don’t forget me in Illinois buddy… lol although I’m literally right next to stl

2 Likes