Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Lmao… sometimes you gotta just comply

1 Like

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the coffee is deliciously smooth and Happy Fathers Day!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Father’s Day all of you fathers out there. Have a great Sunday.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good Morning JP and @InTheWoods, @Greenfingers and @Terpsnpurps! Hope your Father’s Day is special and can hang or talk to the kiddos today, have a great one guys!!

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OG. Happy Father’s Day! Have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning JP and all OG! Happy Father’s Day to all the rad dads!! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Happy father’s day to all you cool daddy-o’s out there.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Happy Father’s Day
Have a great day

3 Likes

Happy Fathers Day @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of you fathers! Have a great day y’all!

4 Likes

Happy Fathers Day!

3 Likes

Already in like jail… good afternoon buddy

3 Likes

Happy Father’s Day JP and all you Father’s out there in OG land

4 Likes

I flipped the Chunky Junky boy that @BigMike55 gave me at the gathering. He’s finally starting to put out pollen for me!

So, while I collect the magic dust, I stuck a Grease Monkey gal up close to him. lol

CHUNKY MONKEY, anyone? lol

18 Likes

That’s much better than fat and greasy :joy:

4 Likes

That’s awesome jp! Sounds like something I want to put hands on!

1 Like

I think that was one of the names of the bootleg ice cream flavors in the remake of McHale’s Navy movie. lol
The original Mchale’s navy was a series in the 60s, then they made the movie in '97. Funny as shit

2 Likes

Ben and Jerry makes a Chunky Monkey:

IMG_0988

3 Likes

Pretty sure the flavor was in that movie also. And the movie had it first!
No patents on names in movies I guess, lol

2 Likes

I always liked Gomer Pyle. But also enjoyed the other ‘military’ sitcoms. McHale s Navy, Hogans Heroes, MASH good tv back then.

4 Likes

My Father’s Day meal just came off the grill… and got inhaled!
Steak, potato salad, corn on the cob and for dessert? home-made Angel Food cake with diced fresh strawberries n whipped cream.
lol no pics, it didn’t last long enough! But I’ll put a pic of desert for yas to drool over! :crazy_face: :grin: :wink:

Eating corn on the cob is impossible for toothless folks! lol So we cut it off the cob n slather butter on it.

12 Likes