Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

As promised, lol Don’t drool over yer keyboards, they’ll short out! :scream:

20 Likes

You shoulda sent that to OKC for proper testing. But I see from that third picture you left just enuff for investigative purposes. I will be waiting by the mail box.

4 Likes

er… it’s in the mail, my friend! :wink: :lying_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Ever notice, I like to post pics of two things, buddage and food? WTF? you’d think they go together, or something…
…oh wait, they DO! Especially for stoners! :man_facepalming: :scream: :wink: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Ive got the munchies now

2 Likes

Telling yas, I hurt myself!
Actually it’s Rose’s fault!.. yeah, that’s it!
Yas can tell I’m abused here, right?!

2 Likes

I have these white spots only on the undergrowth. At first I thought build up from my fan as it was only in the center of the leaf, along the vein. Touching it it just disappeared and not built up like normal mold. So 100% mold right? And which kind? NL#2

1 Like

Powdery mildew, is my guess brother.

2 Likes

Thanks. Will go with that.

1 Like

6 Likes

That was going to be my guess. Here was my example of a similar problem.

2 Likes

Yours is more spotty. Mine typically looks like clumped white powder. But my outdoor pole beans have mildew heavily. This has to be it. Kind of fiber looking in jewel loupe.

4 Likes

I’m closing it down here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Here we go again. Hav a good day.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you all had a great weekend and will have a great start into the week :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @m0sirys and OG. :coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Doesnt get any better than that, Hope you had a second helping for us!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

3 Likes

Morning big guy and carnies.

4 Likes

Second helping?! lol Heck, I had three total before time to go to bed! Love Rose’s home-made Angel Food cake! & Strawberries too! :scream: :wink: :+1:

5 Likes