Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Wait! WHAT???
You said you sent the leftovers to me. For testing, Y’know.

Morning guys.

3 Likes

lol er… I mighta stretched the truth just a tad there, my bad!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone
Delicious looking as always @JohnnyPotseed

@BigMike55 you know that there are no leftovers ever!! You got to get in line before him to see more than a picture.

2 Likes

I’ll cut ya a slice out, brother Mike. lol But if ya ain’t here by noon it’s getting ate!

Aw heck, too late! I just ate it! :man_facepalming: :scream: :rofl:

sorry, lol I just cain’t hep mysef!

8 Likes

Morning everyone!

4 Likes

not sure if its sweet tea or some magic dust still blowing from the 30’s or he waters with bong water but Mr seed is packing life in these his offerings. that 420 sale just keeps getting better one seed two plants strawberry diesel

7 Likes

Any ideas on how to tame this wild Frankie girl JP?
:thinking: :deciduous_tree:
I tried some Lst but she said ”Lst is only a 3 letter word” :laughing:

11 Likes

lol ya in it to win it, brother! She takes anything you do to train her and laps it up like a thirsty sumthin! So basically, ya brought it on yersef! :man_facepalming: :scream: :wink: The only thing I can tell you is to go down through there and cut every small branch you come across. this will thin her out some for good ventilation (so no mold/rot) but also … it’ll make her get even bigger! lol
ANY training just makes Frankie even happier!

8 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower, any training for Frankie reminds me of Oliver Twist, ‘please sir, may I have some more’?! lol She loves it and shows that love. lol However, this bit will be very beneficial since it’ll get rid of the larf and give you bigger buddage, but also even this will make her bigger. lol

edit… Beautiful plant there!

6 Likes

I’m going to take her as far as she lets me :pray:t2:
She’s a beast all on her own outstanding work JP
All hats off to ya :metal:t2: thanks for the tips too
hoping those new crosses your workin on go smoothly. :100:

8 Likes

Ideas? Scissors? Nope. Weed eater? Probably.

2 Likes

So far, so good. lol I’ve hit 5 strains/plants with different pollens in the past few days. Plenty more to go also, lol

2 Likes

:scream: :man_facepalming: :thinking: :wink: :rofl:

Sometimes them Emojis speak louder than words!

2 Likes

Hoping to bust out the old chainsaw if not I’ll at least yell timber when she gets the chop.

2 Likes

Comon now, it ain’t THAT bad!
She can ( and will) get a lot bigger lol … well, maybe then you can use the chainsaw!

2 Likes

Here’s your Skullfuk as well this pheno was a hungry unsatisfied girl most of her life but Boy do her flowers smell fantastic like Juicy fruit bubble gum and rotten fruit :drooling_face:

How’s that Cafe Racer and Chiquita banana flower
JP?

16 Likes

I don’t have much time or space to flower out more! lol so I do germ test only. It had 19 out of 20 beans pop. Flipping 10 every other week here trying to thin things down…

5 Likes

Sorry I misspoke I meant those strains individually not the cross you just made brother my apologies.

4 Likes

lol ok, they both get very nice&lovely plus get ya stoned AF, I don’t have much smell or taste since Covid, so that’s my only criteria. How many hits and how high/long is what I go by.

6 Likes

Is there any specific strain you’re currently using or have to boost your energy?

4 Likes