Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Took some of that oxy, now going to take some of that sleep. lol

Good Night OG!

18 Likes

Night Johnny all the best bud :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Just so you guys didnt think i was bullshitting.Heres the frost and donkey dicks forming.About two weeks early around these parts little Frankie sure dont mince words or Fuck around thats for sure .Goodnight folks im spent thats all she wrote for today. @JohnnyPotseed much love brother be well -:billed_cap:-:fire::dash::v:

16 Likes

A man can only sleep so muxh, lol

6 Likes

Rest is good. Just think — soon you’ll be up and moving around your plants! Enjoy the down time (as much as you can).

Heal well JP! …and quickly!

1 Like

Diabetes solidarity! Good to see you’re still… kicking! Or… will be in 3 more weeks!

1 Like

2-3weeks is too long!Il I need to make this happen very soon

Once you get up walking around JP they will send you home :house_with_garden:. That’s what happens over here anyway. The sooner you can get mobile the better. Good luck .

2 Likes

Sounds reasonable, rhnx for the tip! lol think I’ll concentrate on walking as my primary goal!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, good morning OG’s . Concentrate on getting healthy Johnny, it will all come together and you’ll be up and running in no time. Have a comfortable day my friend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

There was only short naps last night, since staff decided to draw blood, and also take vitals
… during times i WAS asleep

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

9 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Take it easy chief!

Remember what Doctor Leo Marvin said. :joy:

Hope the PT fly’s by and your back home in no time. :mechanical_arm:

5 Likes

Morning errybuddy. JP. Glad you’re doing well brother. Couple more weeks and we’ll be seeing you down at the local dance hall. Haha. Stay in good spirits, man. Remember. No pain no gain. Just dont push it TOO hard, right?

7 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @BigMike55, @Pigeonman, @pine, @Golfnutt, @SubzeroIceKold, @Greenfingers, @crownpoodle, and all the rest of you guys enjoying the show under the big top :circus_tent: Always something exciting going on in one of them three rings :o::o::o: :circus_tent:! :sunny::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::partying_face::v:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone!!!

:hugs:

7 Likes

Good morning JP and all OG. Happy to here you got some sleep again. Hang in there with the PT, you can do this!

G.

8 Likes

Hope things are going better for you @Pigeonman and your family now. Glad to see you staying busy! :blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

The first person that said that should have been strung up by his big toes over the crap hole of a well used outhouse right next to the guy that said “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”. It should be a mandatory punishment for repeating such misinformation!

That being said… Good morning brother @BigMike55 … Of course I didn’t mean you. :slight_smile:

Good morning all you magnificent manufacturers of monster munchie inducing marijuana!!!
lol

11 Likes