Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Now I feel loved…
:hugs:

7 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed and all OG.

JP you sound good man! Major tune up I hear does that, Awesome! Have a good day Brother.

6 Likes

The cardiologists here have the records from two years ago, when they put 3 stints in each leg.
The aorta valve was considered ‘mild’ then, he said says the level of problem is raised to moderate. If I wanna keep hanging around, I’ll need an aortic valve transplant in the next few years.
Always gonna be something!
They called it TAVR

5 Likes

Do what they say brother. We wanna see you around for a long time!

7 Likes

They do that stuff so much anymore it’s like making a PBJ sammich lol…

GOODMORNING my friend I hope you’re feeling good today buddy!

2 Likes

I do have to agree. Same here one thing leads to another.

1 Like

Dammit! No go on home, lol in my dazed n confused (drugged) state I misunderstood lol
Im going to the live in PT center at a hospital in Fairfax over by Sapulpa about 30 minutes from our house, but they’re trying to set up ambulance transport now

9 Likes

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

At least you are leaving the hospital. That is a big step in the right direction. And with what you said about sitting up on your own yesterday. You’ve got this PT .

3 Likes

Sat up and then stood up. Sat down on stool and then stood up and turned, got back in bed with only Rose to give me help. The nurses went ballistic, lol

9 Likes

See if that ambulance driver can detour by the house for a slug or two of Frankie

2 Likes

Apparently there aren’t many ambulances that will go a 3hr round trip… smh

2 Likes

That would be a hell of a bill one ambulance ride that was 40 min for me to the buffalo va almost cost me 3000$ almost i had to fight that the VA had to tell the Ambulance That was another erie county hospital dispatch to pretty much fuck off we got this one.Company tried to put out a collection notice.On a better note Garden even on its side is over 7 feet tall and the buds are flying out every where plant has grown out in circumference at least 3 feet 360 degrees .I swear if i left Elvira grow out naturally and no pulling down she would have filled that entire spot herself.Going to put just one cutting of her in that spot next year and have her Hog it all to herself and see what type of trouble im going to get myself into.You can smell this shit 50 yards away through a locked wood gate inalready have people with thier head on a swivel trying to see where that smells coming from its 10 x worse this year.Getting her last top dress of barley worm shit and Dr earth flower girl tonight before the rains this week then its nothing but water with a touch of sulpher in it with some bud hardener and cal mag in very light doses.Straight Frankie Fem has some wicked bud formations and frost every where shes gonna be a sticky girl.

12 Likes

Just been told I gotta ride scheduled for 10AM

12 Likes

Its gonna be better for you at home.I cant ever sleep in there they keep waking ya for vitals and sometimes if your a really good boy they stab you with a needle and get some blood.All the machines going off code red code blue on the nurse station.Not that i ever really sleep much anyway so :thinking:

4 Likes

Yay to you getting discharged from the hospital so quick and sure the PT time will go by quick too. Get ya some rest tonight and wish you safe travels tomorrow JP!

4 Likes

They need the beds, lol
Transferring me to a live in rehab/PT center at another hospital . One of their folks came by today, says could be up to 3 weeks there

3 Likes

I ain’t liking that. But I know it takes a lot of time and a lot of work to get back up and running. You will rock this, like everything else.
Just keep your eyes on the prize, bro. The prize being back to being able to walk without help.

4 Likes

Im sure with your willpower it will be less. Just dont push too hard. Remember Frankie needs you. Wishing ya a speedy rehab.

2 Likes

I’m gonna do whatever it takes, to the best of my ability… I can’t do any more than that

4 Likes