Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @buck90 , @argyle and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
@argyle , glad to hear they made it to you.

5 Likes

You have no idea. Yet. Hang around. It gets wild and crazy.
Good morning all my folks in the cannabis community.

7 Likes

Hang around a bit @argyle . Lots more here than strains you’re in search of. Lots of good folks here.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have great day.
@argyle any questions you have ask. This is an amazing group that wants you to succeed!!!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Or be entertained.

3 Likes

And be entertained!
:laughing:

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Dealing with consolidating some $. Those guys try my patience something fierce. Morning @JohnnyPotseed .

5 Likes

Definitely entertaining :grin::grin:

4 Likes

I don’t have enough $ to worry about consolidating @crownpoodle .
As far as that goes, my idea of consolidating cash is to move all my change into the same pocket of my jeans.
:money_mouth_face:

11 Likes

I thought it was putting all my bills into one stack!

6 Likes

No “real” money here. Some frickin bean counter moving bean piles around. My pockets are best empty. I can’t spend then. Think it’s been a year since I wrote a check. No ATM card.
Makes it simpler. Sorta.

6 Likes

lol and when I say ‘bills’… I ain’t talking about dollar bills, but rather the ones that ya gotta pay! :scream: :rofl: :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Nice one! :laughing:

2 Likes

If I had some dollar bills, I would get in trouble by going to the Gentlemen’s Club. Snicker.
There’s a flash from the past.

3 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG, hope everybody is doin well this morning.

JP, I posted some pics and was wondering what you use when the soil settles after a repot to top off with?

G.

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth @JohnnyPotseed . Guys used to get excited about payday. Other than their $ I took, it was owe day. Never been one for “stuff”. My truck’s 20 years old. The missus car is a 22 year old Buick. Gift from my dad. He gave my wife 3 Buicks, an Olds, and a Honda. He liked my missus.
I feel for folks struggling, thru no fault of their own.

5 Likes

I might be too stoned here, but I’m not clocking just what ya saying, brother? lol

1 Like