Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

It really is! The best deal I’ve had yet :+1: Almost feels like I’m getting away with something :joy:

4 Likes

Under $1 per bean. That’s such a steal. People be sleeping

5 Likes

Not only the price, brother. These are all top shelf… None of that mids n low grade crap!

5 Likes

100% brother.

2 Likes

Closing down for the evening folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I hope you have good luck finding a decent vehicle to get you where you need to go. Have a nice day my friend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG!

I hope that you can get to grips with this quickly and find a solution! have a nice day ya all! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good Morning JP sending good vibes down your way to get through this stuff going on so you can get back to some smooth sailing!! Rest of you OGs have a great day!!!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Well! I finally made it over here! lol

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all the rest of you circus dwellers!
:v:

6 Likes

Oh no, the circus?

“It’s time for some candy and maybe a tummy ache tomorrow.”

Have a great day, everyone!

5 Likes

I like “Toby Tyler:10 Weeks With a Circus.”

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a spectacular day

4 Likes

I saw a commercial on TV yesterday about the Shriners Circus.
I kinda miss the old 3 ring Ringling brothers Barnum and Bailey circus.
I remember going to the circus in the early 60’s with the priest from the Catholic church. We saw the freak show is what stood out, as fake as they were.

1 Like

Anyone care to see my Thunder Rose, these go outside.

20 Likes

Beauties! Best of luck and hope to see updates!

1 Like

Absolutely there will be updates, they’ll be pretty big when they go out.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Very nice looking!

2 Likes

Killer! Definitely looking forward to those Thunder Rose outdoor pics going to be some trees full of​:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Closing down folks, cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes