Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Tonight I’ll post some pictures of another of Johnnys creations. In the meantime have an awesome Friday.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed, @Greenfingers and OG :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day!

4 Likes

I would really like to buy your seeds, but I don’t have the money yet! I’ve only been at OG for a short time and it seems like I’ve found my group. good morning everyone!!!

8 Likes

Gorgeous plants!

2 Likes

First let me say HI & welcome to OG! Good to have a new member drop by, join in the conversation n have fun here at the Circus!
I ask of anyone coming here to please leave two contentious subjects at the door, lol Politics and Religion… anything else is fair game!
Buying seeds from Rose n me isn’t required for you to join in!

13 Likes

Good morning JP and the rest of you left handed smoking tokers! Hope everybody has a easy Friday and an awesome weekend. Today the miss and I will be hanging out and celebrating our birthdays (yeap we share a birthday and love it) going to a couple of swap meets and looking for some rusty gold!!:v:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and crew! Have a great weekend yall!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a fantastic day.

2 Likes

Whachu sayin Willis!!? Don’t tell me that! You mean the three titted woman wasn’t real!!!
My childhood was all a lie!
:sob: :sob: :sob:

Oh and… Good morning everyone!
And @BigMike55 don’t leave yourself open to jokes about priests and little Mikey.
Just saying. lol

5 Likes

You have no idea what you found. These are great people, welcome to the family.

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more @THCeed .

4 Likes

Happy Friday JP, and everyone!

6 Likes

420 SPECIAL!!
Starting at 12:00 Midnight tonight, my time (Central) and going until 12:00 midnight on Saturday (4/20)
ALL ORDERS PLACED WILL RECEIVE DOUBLE BONUS PACKS!!
SATURDAY APRIL 20, 2024 ONLY… 24 HOURS

lol and y’all said it couldn’t get any better!?
I will be going by the post’s time-stamp on my computer…

5 Likes

Shutting down for the evening, folks.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Goodnight JP.

1 Like

Me too. Its been a long day. Went in for a colonoscopy and got that plus they scoped my upper GI. Hopefully they changed out tools, right. It was time for the upper anyways. I had Barrett esophagus which is pre cancerous, removed about ten years ago. Every two years we re scope it to make sure its not coming back. Anyways. Drank the rest of the goop for the prep this morning. Spent until noon or so draining the poop chute. Then off to the doc until about 4:30. Just in time for rush hour traffic. I’m wore out. I’m gonna smoke a bowl and go lock myself to the couch.

8 Likes

Good night buddy

3 Likes

Goodnight all. I’m calling it a day. :sleeping:

4 Likes

The couch is better than being chained to the toilet. Last colonoscopy I had I was on the can and projectile vomiting into the tub at the same time. Brutal. You might need a few bowls tonight.

1 Like