Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Happy 4/20 :partying_face:
Hope everyones joints are fat and coffee is delicious this morning!

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!
HAPPY 420!

14 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @InTheWoods and OG!:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

happy dank 420 ya all !! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Happy 420 everyone.

10 Likes

Happy 420 y’all!

8 Likes

Happy 420 everyone! Have a great day!!

7 Likes

Happy 420 to all

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great 420

5 Likes

Good morning all and happy 420 !!!
I’m sending a letter to the President asking him to make it a national holiday for stoners!
What’s that…? A letter…? That’s when you physically take pen in hand and apply ink to paper…? What’s a pen…?
Never mind.

10 Likes

lol Just don’t do it in cursive… no one can read that nowadays!
Nor write it!

Time was (way back) when cursive & penmanship were taught and graded in school! lol

6 Likes

I know right!? My son came home from school and told me they didn’t teach cursive anymore. I though “How are these kids ever going to have their own unique signature!”
What are they going to do, PRINT their signature?!!

Oh, that’s the way your supposed to raise kids. If it’s difficult… don’t do it. It’s a reflection of our society brother.

4 Likes

I didn’t give a good damn if they did not teach it in school, I taught all 3 of our sons to learn & use it!

5 Likes

My wife and I taught my son. My daughter pretty much learned it from her brother. She has penmanship that can only be described as artwork.

5 Likes

Good morning Kats and Kitties.
Happy 4/20. Woohoo.

7 Likes

Thunder rose. The thick one flowered under veg lighting. Happy day!

16 Likes

HAPPY 420 ALL YOU GOOD FOLKS AND FELLOW CIRCUS FREAKS!

May your bellies and lungs stay full, and may your lighters continue to spark

6 Likes

Not sure about one flowering under veg light?! lol We mighta got a stray bit of pollen from autos during that time we bred her! Anyway, they look very nice!

2 Likes

Happy vibes all around!

2 Likes

The death of cursive is a good thing, I always hated it. Instead I used my own shorthand in school, and the teachers hated it.

3 Likes

I can respect your opinion on that, my friend. But I’ve always felt that cursive & penmanship was and is a very important part of things. Same with numbers, I wouldn’t allow my sons to use a calculator or computer doing their homework, until well into high school.Rather they had to actually learn ( :scream:) how to work the figures themselves. They hated both! lol but they all three thank me for it today!

I had arguments with many a teacher over both! They just wanted the boys to learn how to push a button, I wanted them to learn how to push their minds!

7 Likes