Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

My mind is incompatible with the education system. Once I wrote government certification exams I was gone.

2 Likes

Let’s make it as easy on the “teachers” as possible right? Oh and when the young high school graduates can’t get into college because they can’t pass an entrance exam… just make the exam reflect the fact that they only half educated the kids. Let’s make it where a fifth grader is capable of getting into a university. Or just do away with entrance exams all together.
Our national and local school system are lazy, incompetent, greedy, and powerful. And our kids are the ones that loose out.

2 Likes

For the government to have such things always struck me as more of an oxymoron that anything else! lol
A contradiction

2 Likes

I still print like I learned in 7th grade shop class. Drafting. Cursive, sadly is just my signature now. Mom Mom and her 4 sisters all had exactly the same cursive style.
I’m with you on stuff like calculators @JohnnyPotseed . My dad was a Mobil Oil exec. I remember the 1st calculator. Texas Instruments or HP. About the size of my phone. A little bigger. $400, which was a lot of coin in the early 70s. Pissed pop off as his math skills were excellent. He could type faster than all his secretaries on his IBM Selectric.

3 Likes

My pop used one like this (mechanical)
and an Underwood typewriter (also mechanical)

3 Likes

Happy 420 everyone

4 Likes

It was to make sure you actually had aptitude in the selected subjects, instead of just some chump they pushed through the system. The government exams were the final gatekeeper. That netted me the cash to study computer systems and program them as well as understand networks. Then I was like fuck it time to grow some weed.

2 Likes

Heck yeah!! :+1: :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

I still have my first calculator. lol

6 Likes

Fancy. I just take my socks off when it gets super complicated

4 Likes

:scream: :rofl: I messed around with a couple of those things a couple times (only a couple!) hated em!

1 Like

The abacus was always confusing and too slow for me.
I’m down with the cursive but I don’t write to anyone

Happy 420

3 Likes

Good afternoon, Johnny. Happy 420 everyone. Have a wonderful weekend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I hope everyone is having one grand 420 day! May all of yas be as fried as I am!! :heart: :wink: :scream: :rofl: :+1:

8 Likes

I resemble that remark, sir I ran out of likes in 2 minutes. Reminds me of my honeymoon.

5 Likes

Not only am I getting refried, the kids went to a cannabis festival today and they brought back ten or so clones. They got me two one called Grandpas Stash and one called Ringo. Happy 420 friends.

7 Likes

Grandpas Stash is an Ethos strain. It looked good, when he ran a name this strain contest.

1 Like

They had some nice clones, a variety too. It’s nice she thought of her dad. My daughter’s husband said they had 3 and 4 foot plants. :astonished:

2 Likes

I’ve had some Grandpa’s Stash from the dispensary and it’s good stuff. It’s one of the few strains that I keep an eye out if they have it in stock again. Got an old-school feel to it compared to most dispo strains, very mellow and relaxing with a fairly long high. Makes my limbs feel light and pillowy. If I overdo it on this one it sends me to sleep.

I can only imagine that a homegrown version will be even better. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

The Grandpa’s Stash is supposedly high THC, I grew some a few years back, pretty good smokelol Good buzz, but not long lived. Possible you got agood pheno.

3 Likes